Jealousy

Lena

As I turned over in bed, the sun shining in my eyes, I felt Kara's arm tighten on my waist, pulling me closer to her. I smiled, turning to her. Her eyes fluttered open, and in that one moment, I really knew it. I'm falling for her. I'm falling like an idiot...

"'Morning, baby," I smiled at the pet name. She had a sloppy grin on her face as she pecked my lips twice before sitting up in bed, pulling off her shirt. I stared at her rather muscular back, my eyes widening when her muscles clenched and unclenched. Kara turned around, her abs showing 

"Lena, you're drooling," she laughed, and I felt my face flush red. I wiped at my mouth, hastily getting up and dressing. Kara's phone bleeped with a notification as she was cooking breakfast, and in a quick dash, her phone was in her hands. 

She laughed as she started to type frantically, snorting a minute later. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering who she's talking to. 

"Hey love, who're you texting?" I asked her, curiosity getting the best of me. She smiled, showing me her phone screen. 'Sara Lance'. I've heard the name being said by Kara once or twice, but I never knew who Sara Lance really was. 

"Ah... care to explain who Sara Lance is?" I asked her, and she laughed, setting her phone down and sitting beside me after moving the pancakes to two plates, handing me one. I thanked her with a kiss to the cheek. 

"Sara Lance is the White Canary. She's from the Legends of Tomorrow," she explained, "See, there's more than one Earth. The multiverse... that blur? That was the Flash. There's some great man, Oliver, the Green Arrow. We just call him Arrow, it's pretty cool," she explained, confirming my multiverse theory. 

"Oh, okay. You're friends with Flash and Arrow? White Canary?" I felt a spurt of jealousy run through my veins, but I pushed it down, feigning a smile. 

"Yeah! Great friends. You know, we have a group chat and each year... twice a year... we have our annual crossover when someone's trying to take over the world!" She smiled. I raised my eyebrows at how she said that so casually. 

"You say that like it's a good thing," I snorted. 

"Bonding?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Approximately 35 minutes later, I was in my office. Kara went out on her morning Supergirl shift. But I still couldn't shake the name Sara Lance. Kara looked so happy when she talked about her... does Kara like her? More than friends should?

I pushed the thought away, typing away at my computer keys. I started to type angrily as I couldn't shake the thoughts away, my fingers flying over the keyboard loudly and quickly. I heard a chuckle from the balcony, and saw Supergirl in all her mighty. 

"Oh, hey Kara," I stopped typing, standing up and smoothing my skirt. She walked over to me, her arms wrapping around my neck, and her face close to mine. Centimeters apart. 

"So Sara is here in National City... because well.. one; annual crossover. Two; her and I need to catch up. At lunch she's gonna meet me at Noonans and I want you to meet her. Only if you want," she offered, her cool breath fanning my lips as she spoke. I nodded and pressed my lips to hers, my arms wrapping around her waist. 

She kissed me back sweetly before pulling away, leaning in close again to whisper something in my ear. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Lena," I felt my cheeks flush red as she pulled away from my ear, her blue orbs meeting mine. I felt a shiver down my spine, realizing how much love was in her eyes. 

"T-thank you, Kara," I spluttered out. She smiled, laughing before she walked back over to the balcony, her arms leaving the scruff of my neck. I missed her warmth, but I knew she had people to save. 

"I'll see you at two, Miss Luthor," she laughed before shooting up and into the sky. I watched as the streak of red and blue made its way over to a fire, and I sat back down, starting my typing up again. 

I saw a few emails that were starred by Jess. I opened them and read them one by one, my anger increasing by the minute as I thought about Sara Lance. She made Kara look so happy whenever they talked. 

As hours moved by at a slow rate, my anger increased, and I longed to see Kara once more. I wanted to see Kara, to show Sara that Kara is mine. 

When 1:50 finally rolled around, I found myself walking to Noonans. I entered the building, walking over to where Kara and a blonde woman sat. She had dirty blonde hair, stunningly blue eyes, and a seductive smirk. Her eyes were nowhere near close as Kara's eyes were blue. 

"Sara, this is Lena... someone I'd like you to meet," Kara smiled at me as I sat down next to Kara, my hand resting at her thigh, "Lena Luthor. She's nothing like Lex, though. Nothing like him at all, she's good and kind," 

"Oh, hi Lena. How are you?" Sara's voice was seductive and sly, too. I bit back my jealousy at the way Sara looked at Kara and forced a smile. 

"I'm good, and you?" I answered politely. Kara looked at me confused and I just shook it off. Sara looked at Kara, looking her up and down hungrily. I sharply inhaled and tightened my grip on Kara's thigh. 

"I-  I'm gonna go use the restroom, I'll be back in just a second," I excused myself, walking briskly to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water, staying in the bathroom for a few minutes while trying to get my emotions under control. 

As I walked back over to Kara and Sara, I had seen how close the woman was to my girlfriend, her hand rested on Kara's bicep. A sly smirk tugged at the corners of Sara's mouth, my blood boiling. I grabbed my phone from my bag and pretended to be texting someone. 

"Hey, Kara... I'm so sorry but I have to bail. There's an emergency at L-Corp," I lied smoothly. Kara nodded and smiled at me, hugging me before letting me leave Noonans. I walked back to L-Corp angrily. 

A few hours later, I got a text from Kara. 

Kara: Hey Lee, is everything okay?

I sighed as I typed out a reply. 

Lena: Yes, everything's fine. Why?

Kara: You seem angry. Or upset. I'm sorry if I upset you... did I upset you?

Lena: No. I'm not angry. I have to go, I have a meeting. 

Kara: No. You're angry and we're gonna talk. I'm flying to your office now. See you in just a minute. 

And as promised, a minute later I spun around to see Kara in her Supergirl suit. I sighed once more in defeat, walking over to the couch, Kara following closely behind. 

"It's obvious how much Sara wants to get in your pants," I said coldly. Kara's eyebrows furrowed and she sat down beside me. 

"No... Sara doesn't want that. She doesn't want me," she told me. I shook my head, standing back up. 

"Kara, she wanted to fuck you! Can't you see? The way she looked at you so thirsty. She wants to fuck you," I growled. 

"If you think that, then we'll talk later. Bye, Lena," she said coldly, walking to the balcony and shooting off into the sky. I sat back down, holding my head in my hands. I messed up. I messed up big time.