5:The beast

(Warning: Some offensive language)

The next day you wake up at 7:00 and get dressed into a blue t shirt and some overalls, along with your usual black converse and a hat

Hmm! Looks good! nice and simple. You thought to yourself.

Once your ready for the day, you check your clock. " oh shit!" You say realizing you late.
You rush downstairs, grabbing a piece of bacon off the table on your way out, remembering that you said you'd meet smalls there nearly 20 minutes ago!

Once you get there everyone runs up to you and ham, smalls, Bertram, and yeah yeah even hug you. "What the"- you say.

Y/N we thought you weren't coming! Said yeah yeah.

" guys it's only 20 minutes past eight" you say.

"We know, but y/n your our first girl, Like ever, we didn't want you to forget about us on only the second day that we played with you" Bertram said.

After you played for a while, ham was up to bat. He points mimicking the famous Babe Ruth pose and you all laugh. He misses the first one and says " what was that?! " this is baseball not tennis! give me something to hit!"

" yeah give him a tennis racket!" Says squints. You laugh.

But the next pitch Kenny throws ham hits it alllll the way over the green fence and all the boys start complaining about how they can't play anymore, throwing their gloves at ham.

" hold on, I'll get it!" You say, jumping on the fence and climbing up
" NOOOOOO" squints yelled and all the boys start sprinting towards you, squints still yelling.
The next thing you knew you feel someone grab your waist and pull you down.
it was Benny.

You looked at yeah yeah, who's face was full of anger towards Benny and slight fear and so was everyone else's except for smalls, who looked very confused.
(I'm sorry it's short but I'll post another chapter later today)