Ch21 - The first private game.

The person sounded young, and what followed was an abrupt hitch for air. The noise was made in his vicinity, and when You Liangxing raised his head, he happened to see the boy's back and the lifted suitcase going askew.

The suitcase was not small, one glance was sufficient to determine that it was not light. If it were to drop, the sound of it would startle people even if it did not land on anyone.

Body one step ahead of his mind, You Liangxing responded quickly; he stood behind the boy as one hand reached out to hold onto the suitcase. The boy stilled before he immediately came back to himself, and he pushed his suitcase into the storage compartment with You Liangxing's aid.

Once the pressure on his hands lightened, the boy let out a breath of relief. Hurriedly, he turned around and bowed his head, saying: "Thank you."

Although he was not old, he had good manners. And when the boy who was thanking him raised his head, his stature was at least a head shorter than You Liangxing.

You Liangxing immediately understood. It was no wonder that the boy barely managed to support the suitcase when he was trying to put it into the compartment. According to his height, it was estimated that he could only use the strength at his fingertips to push his suitcase in.

Was he even one metre seven... Probably less than that.

The boy had a baby face and his features were delicate and pretty. Upon proper scrutiny, it was apparent that he had dimples and he possessed a smile that was capable of drawing people closer while bringing about an intimate feeling. And since he was busy thanking You Liangxing, it was only later that he managed to get a glimpse of You Liangxing's visage.

When he saw his face for the first time, the boy froze. He was a little shocked and his expression became a little despondent as a result. He lowered his head again and repeated himself: "Thank you."

You Liangxing shook his head to hint that 'there was no need to mention it' before he returned to his bunk bed to sit down. The boy sat down on the bed opposite of him as he happily stated: "How coincidental!"

His seat was opposite of You Liangxing, and it was also the lower bunk.

The boy was full of smiles and he looked at You Liangxing with glistening eyes and there seemed to be a glint of indescribable ardency within his gaze, such that even You Liangxing found it difficult to tolerate such a stare. Although he was often looked at in school, most of them would either brush past or they would keep their distance while watching. No one was ever blatant enough to stare at him face to face.

You Liangxing lifted his head, and his expression carried a hint of warning. However, he did not expect that after looking at him, the boy would return a blank expression, as if he did not realize that he had done something wrong. Rather, he had the audacity to ask: "What's the matter?"

Rendered speechless by his reply, You Liangxing concluded that he could only find something to do to deal with the situation after much pondering.

It was still early morning. With every new station, the people who boarded the train came and went. Only a few people were sleeping at this hour and the cabin was relatively noisy. In this sort of environment, games were a viable option.

You Liangxing took out his phone and logged into King's Glory. Taking his surroundings into consideration, You Liangxing decided to put on his headphones.

The game sound effects coming from his headphones drilled directly into his brain. In the brief instance where he was linking up with the game, the real world seemed to splinter away. You Liangxing followed the prompts to receive the login reward before he hesitated for a few seconds.