➪𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝.

-ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ!

          -ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ!

                𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪

When We Were Young-Adele

"Let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time that we might be exactly like we were before we realize"

The One That Got Away-Katy Perry

"In another life l would be your girl, we kept all our promises, be us against the world"

Make You Mine-PUBLIC

"Put your hand in mine, you know that i want to be with you all the time"

HOLO- Lee Hi

"And im gonna stop cryin, stop feelin, stop thinking bout you my baby"

Some- BBOL4

"Starting from today, ill have something with you, im gonna call you everyday"

Youth-Troye Sivan

"My youth, my youth is yours the truth so loud you cant ignore my youth, my youth, my youth, my youth is yours"

Earned It-the weeknd

"You know our love would be tragic, so you dont pay it, dont pay it no mind"

When I Look At You-Miley Cyrus

"When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark that when I, I, I look at you"

I Like Me Better-LAUV

"I knew from the first time, i'd stay for a long time, 'cause, i like me better when, i like me better when i'm with you"

Never Forget You- Zara Larsson

"I will never forget you, you will always be by my side, til' the day that i met you, i knew that i would love you til' the day i die"

Before You Go- Lewis Capaldi

"So, before you go, was there something i could've said to make your heartbeat better?"