Mannequins

The sun peaked through the curtains as a sleepy Ashley woke up by her phone blaring her alarm. "Ugh, why can't I just have a day off." Ashley groaned as she got up to get ready for work. Ashley was a minor successful clothing designer. She ran a tiny business and had wonderful staff and customers. It was her life dream ever since she was little to become a fashion designer, and her dream was coming true. "Good morning Ms. Ashley." Her secretary Maya said. "Hello Maya, how are you?" "I'm fine ma'am." "Would you like me to start reading you this month's finances?" Maya said. "Sure." "Okay, ma'am." As her secretary read of the finances Ashley couldn't help but notice how cute she looked in the black turtle neck sweater. She would always stare at her secretary in awe and would try to hide it too. Although she was good at it, her employes would always tell her how her secretary would blab on and on of how great of a boss she is and how she so pretty and all that jazz. Ashley would smile at this new and thought about marriage with that secretary and would pray that this dream would come true, but sadly that never happened. One of the board directors walked into Ashley's office and asked her a question, "Hey Ashley I have a quick favor to ask you." "Okay, what is it?" "Can you go down in storage and get some fabric down there?" "Sure."

Ashley's Pov: Damn I always have to go down here. And it's creepy as fuck. When Ashley arrived in the basement she immediately jumped at all the mannequins down there. Ashley's Pov: When did we get so many mannequins? She thought as she walked around looking for that damn fabric. As she walked around the basement she heard the sound of plastic rubbing together. Ashley froze as she stood there confused and a little scared. "Hello?" "Is anybody there?" Ashley paused as she saw something in the corner of her eye. She turned around to see a mannequin eerily copying her last position that she was in. At first, she was shocked, but then she thought a coworker was playing a prank on her and just got mad. "Hey, Whoever's doing this it isn't funny!" She yelled. As she began to walk away she heard footsteps behind. She wiped around to see the mannequin right behind her. Now she was scared. She walked backward away from the mannequin to the stairs when the mannequin contorted its body in lighting speed in a standing position. Ashely looked in horror as the mannequin began to walk towards her. She screamed as loud as she could but nobody could hear her as the mannequin took a needle from its hand and tackled her to the ground.

An hour later, the board director got impatient and went down to the basement to check on her. She was only able to get on the first step when she screamed! Everyone ran to the basement to find their boss dead. The police reports said that the body's skin was peeled off slowly like a sticker and was seen together to make a human suit of skin. The body was shown to be miraculously alive after being skinned. But sadly the boss felt everything and she dies a slow and painful death. If only they looked at the mannequins bloodstain hands and they would have known that the killer was behind them all along. 

The End. 

🖤Sorry the Horror story is so mediocre lol, I was pretty tired and lost interest about halfway through haha. TvT Have a good day/night. 🖤