²⁶| My Castle

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 2, 1990. Right where we left off ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

After that, we spent more time sitting and chatting. Somewhere in between, I moved from sitting next to my grandmother to sitting on Killian's lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and interlocks his fingers on my stomach. "What I don't understand is how I can feel so strongly about someone I just met? Am I with him just because he's the only one who can be with me forever? Is he with me because I'm the only one who can be with him forever?". Just when my thoughts were about spin out of control, Killian's hands tightened around me.

His lips on my neck, right under my ear whispered to me, "Hey, slow down. Don't forget I know every single thought that races through your mind" He said comfortingly. "It's okay Hadrian, no matter how mature you are still just ten years old, and I am over a millennium old. Things will be rocky at the beginning. But we will work through it all, together. We have all eternity to work things through, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it, 'kay?" he says soothingly.

I immediately go limp in his arms, I turn and bury my face in his chest and wrap my arms around his neck and try to hug the soul straight out of him. Does he even have a soul? Whatever.

I just sigh and hug him tighter. I pull away and whisper in his ear, "Thank you so much for that Killian, you have no idea how much that meant to me" I say with a sigh, my lips brushing his earlobes. He shivers slightly, and I know it's not because of the cold. I just chuckle lightly and placed my hands on his chest. He shuddered at my touch. I rubbed his chest and moved my hands over his heart where I could feel the rhythmic beat, getting stronger and faster by the second.

Somehow, knowing I could make him feel like this made me smirk in satisfaction. I just sighed heavily again and laid my head over his heart and hugged him. He chuckled again and hugged me tighter. I let out a content and relaxed sigh.

But this time my grandma heard the sigh. "Hadrian dear, do you want to go to rest, I will send Kreacher to come to wake you up," she said. I just nodded tiredly. "So I have the third biggest room in the castle. You, of course, will be having the Lord suite. Since there technically is no Heir of House Black, that one is empty. Come on I will bring you to your room" she said and started to walk out of the room but I intervened.

"Wait for a second Nana, Remus, you are going to be staying the Heir suite and no saying no. As your Lord I command it, the second you agreed to become my steward you also agree to become a Vassal of all my Houses. Thus, I can command you. Besides, if...no, when, Sirius gets released you will become a Black by marriage. And that room is Sirius' by hierarchy so you'll be living there anyway. So get going and get all your stuff in that room".

"There's no way to convince you is there?" he said with a resigned sigh, "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. He just sighed again and nodded, but I could see the gratitude in his eyes. I just nodded and rested my head against Killian's chest again. Before I could climb out of his lap he stood up, carrying my bridal style.

We went up the staircase to the top floor, not the attic, and we were met with two doors. One was extremely grand and around eight feet tall, the other was seven feet tall. I immediately knew that these were the Lord and Heir suites. I jumped down from Killian's arms, who chuckled at my enthusiasm and opened the doors. 

We were met with a huge room with a large fireplace to our right, made from Black Marble. The fireplace was surrounded by large plush couches that looked so comfortable that I wanted to fall on them and go to sleep. They too were made from Royal Purple Velvet that looked soft as clouds. It was set on a huge fluffy Grey carpet that looked like it had swallowed many belongings before. At the other end of the room was a huge four-poster that could easily accommodate seven people sleeping side-by-side.

It was made of Mahagony stained the same shade of Grey as the carpet, with Royal Purple hangings, this time made from Silk. The bed was dressed in Black Silk with numerous Silk-clad pillows. They were all decorated with Royal Purple filigree designs stitched on with Silk thread.

The bed was set on a huge carpet, very similar to the one under the couch, with the same Royal Purple as the other things. There were four other doors at the far end of the room. One of them led to a bathroom triple the size of his bedroom at the Dursleys'. It was finished with a large double shower with various massage heads and a rain head. I grinned at it and turned to the bathtub/jacuzzi. It was more of a small pool but whatever. It was right up against a large open window that looked out at the grounds.

The other two doors led to the Black Library and my private study. They were both located on the second floor but had private access that only me or some I allow can use. The last one led to a huge his and hers closet in one. It was the same size as the bathroom!

All-in-all it was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! And the Black Library was so vast, with so many books that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Killian was about to leave the room when I called out, "Hey! Where are you going?" I asked, confused. "I'm going to a guest bedroom," he said frowning. "I thought you were staying here," I said, gesturing to my overly large bed. "You are asking me to sleep with you" he stammered out. "Yes, but not in that way. Not now at least" I said winking at him.

He chuckled but stayed. He sat on the bed and with a snap of his fingers he was sitting there in his very tight boxers only. I could practically see the exact shape of his -......nope not going there. He chuckled, and I realised he could read my mind. I had to figure out how to read his mind, it was becoming embarrassing.

"Interested in the shape of my dick are we" he purred seductively. I gulped, my throat suddenly dry. I couldn't speak, nor could I take my eyes of his very large di-...nope, not going there. His well-defined muscles rippled when he moved and his thighs were so ripped, I wanted to run them and touch his di-.....no, No, NO! Take yourself out of the very large gutter mind! He chuckled seductively and walked forward with a sway to his hips. "Mind still in the gutter Harry," he said, sensuously licking his lips. He slinked forward and stood a few steps in front of me.

He snapped his fingers and I stood there, in nothing but my extremely tight Silk boxers, my excitement on display for him to see. When he saw my arousal, he gulped, with a hungry look in his eyes. "You're a big boy Harry, especially for a ten-year-old" he purred. "A very...excited... ten-year-old. He walked forward until there was barely a centimetre between us, our dicks practically rubbing each other. I gulped at the thought of my dick rubbing against his big di- no! This is hard!

He smirked and stepped forward. Our bulges now rubbing and he slowly moved side-to-side, up-and-down. I gasped, and my arms grabbed his hips. Traitorous arms! He gasped and moaned, moaned, by just rubbing against me. I wasn't doing much better, I was practically made of goo and leaning on him for support from falling on my face.

He stopped his ministrations and looked at me who he was holding up in his arms, "What do you want to do?" he growled into my ear, desire rolling off him in waves. I just smiled to myself.

This is going to be fun!

A/N - I'm sorry if you guys are really against the under-age thing. But in this story Harry is mentally already fifteen/sixteen and is already going through puberty. I don't really beleive in the age, just if they are mentally mature enough to handle making their own decision and life choices. I'm really sorry if you guys don't like it. Enjoy the rest of the story and thanks for the support you guys! Already at 4K views! I'm so happy, and so grateful. Thank you guys so much!