Chapter 6

Eva's POV

Hermione Granger, the third part to the infamous Golden Trio joined us at the Leaky Caldron about a week later. She had barely even noticed me she arrived but I could care less.

Ever since I got over my stupidity and started talking to my favorite twins again the three of us grew closer than anytime this summer.

They showed me their products for a joke shop they were hoping to get one day. I had to admit, some of their ideas were bloody brilliant.

"So we're thinking of making some sweet that makes you throw up. What'd you think?" Fred asks me, giving me his goofy smile.

My cheeks turned slightly red but I ignored them and twisted my face in disgust. "What would you even use them for?"

"To get out of class of course," George laughed at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes as we heard Molly's voice calling from outside the hall to come eat. After Molly had heard, along with everybody else, my heated words towards Fred she apologized for making me feel bad. Of course I had denied that I ever felt like that. I was starting to love Molly and I didn't want her to feel bad about herself. So after our weird "makeup" we went back to our sort of mother-daughter relationship from the Burrow.

We came down the corridors and stairs to find a large pile of Hogwarts letters.

"Looks like we maybe need to pop to Diagon Alley today," Molly cheers while handing me my letter. I couldn't help but to frown as I opened the supply list. Molly couldn't afford to buy a whole new set of books for me. But it was like Dumbledore had read my mind, in the bottom of the envelope was a small piece of paper.

Miss Jackson

You will find all your supplies for this year in your dorm when you return.

Albus Dumbledore

After a quick breakfast we all headed off our own ways into Diagon Alley. As I followed Fred and George to Zonko's I heard the Golden Trio walk by.

"I really want an owl. I mean Harry's got Hedwig and Ron's got Errol-" Ron interrupted her and went on about his dirty old rat.

Harry shot me a weak smile as he followed his two friends to a magical creatures shop.

"Stop watching watching Harry, Ev it's creepy," Fred said while pulling me into Zonko's.

"Ev?"

"What? Eva's too long for me to say," the large smile on his face making me grow one in return.

"Fine then I'll call you...er- George come over here!"

George came running over to us, arms full of Dungbombs.

"I need your help making a nickname for Fred."

"Freddie?"

"No no. I need an original one."

"I don't know. I don't have time to help you two with your flirting," me face turned as red as their hair as Fred smacked George upside the head. "Now come on you two, we need to be prepared for this year. If the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is anything Lockhart, their in for some fun."

"I'll find one for you eventually," I whisper to Fred as we tail George.

This chapters more of a filler but thank you for the reads and votes!