Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko

{3rd Person's Point of View}

Ryoko had asked you to meet her after class. "What's up Ryoko? Is something wrong?" you asked.

She blushed and brushed some of the lose strands behind her ear. "Uhm... (Reader)-sensei... I like you." she confessed. "W-Will you... Will you go out with me?"

💞

"What's with the frown Kitten? By the way nice hat." you said while opening the air-conditioner. It was your day-off today and your girlfriend decided to stop by your condo.

When she arrived, she was wearing a frown on her face and a black hat.

"Ughh Hon! I was bored so I decided to cut my hair. Now it looks horrible!" Ryoko yelled while throwing the hat to who-knows-where

"Hmm~" you hummed while looking at her not quite good haircut. "I have a plan." you said grinning.

💞

You both decided to stop by a spa. You wanted her to relax so you first had both your hairs done.

"(Reader)-sama, would you like me to apply some oil on your back~" one of the staffs asked in her flirty voice.

Ryoko shot her a glare, and you were completely oblivious to it. "Alright." you replied and wore your headphones.

The girl grinned at Ryoko before massaging your back. Ryoko looked at you who was busy listening to music before glaring at the girl who was massaging you.

💞

"Thank you please come back again~" the staffs said bowing down.

"Thanks too." you replied smiling you turned your head, when Ryoko walked ahead of you. "Ryoko wait up." you called out to her.

"What do you want to eat?" you asked her while walking beside her.

Ryoko looked at you and sighed. "I know a cafe nearby." she mumbled.

"Great! Let's go?" you asked and held her hand.

Ryoko looked at your hands then at you. '(Reader)-chan trusts me, I should trust her too. But I can't help but feel jealous.'

💞

"Here's your order Yamaguchi-sama~ With extra love!" the staff said and winked at you.

"Oh uhm..." you replied and nodded. Ryoko forcefully took the spoon and started eating. "Kitten, slow down!" you exclaimed.

As if on cue, Ryoko choked on her food. You immediately gave her water which she drank. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" you asked worriedly.

"You!" Ryoko replied frowning which made you confused.

"Me?" You asked pointing at yourself.

"I'm jealous of her. I'm jealous of everyone! You're mine only." Ryoko replied pouting and started crying.

"R-Ryoko!" you exclaimed and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry. Yes, I'm yours." you replied.

Ryoko then stopped crying but she hiccupped so you went to sit at her side, rubbing her back while she drank water.

"I love you (Reader)-chan! You know that, right?" Ryoko asked and leaned on your arm.

"Mhm... I love you too Ryoko." you replied smiling.

/A-N: Gomen, I ran out of ideas >﹏<