Ch25 - Not a primary school student.

Since he received You Liangxing's consent, Liang Chulin went on WeChat to message Liang Chuhan. Liang Chuhan was still at the university and she had yet to return home, so it was more than likely that she was still awake.

[Not a Primary School Student]: — Sis, are you there?

[Not a Primary School Student]: — Come play a match of King's Glory! I met a super super super handsome guy today and we're playing together. Can you support me, I want to perform well.

However, Liang Chuhan did not reply and Liang Chulin started feeling a little anxious and he continued typing: — Sis, please hurry, he's really handsome and he's from A University. Maybe you can get to know him in the future.

Liang Chuhan was elegant and beautiful and blessed with a tall and slender figure. From an early age, she had always been a famous beauty in her school, and Liang Chulin and his older sister were extremely close. Under her influence, Liang Chulin studied liberal arts and he was even intending to apply to the university that she was in. Ever since he met You Liangxing, he kept thinking about letting the both of them meet.

After a while, there was still no movement from Liang Chuhan's end. Unsure, Liang Chulin tried again: — Sis, are you asleep?

Liang Chuhan was not asleep. Originally, she was about to reply but once Liang Chulin brought up a handsome person from A University, her attention suddenly splintered off.

[Monthly Refreshing Breeze]: — Not yet.

Liang Chulin was filled with energy again.

[Not a Primary School Student]: — Then hurry up and come online!

[Monthly Refreshing Breeze]: — I am online.

Liang Chulin was shocked, and returned back to the game to check, full of doubts.

[Not a Primary School Student]: — Ah? I don't see it. Sis, do you have a bad network or something? Do you want to try and log in again?

[Monthly Refreshing Breeze]: — It's not that....

Liang Chulin was somewhat befuddled: — Then what is it?

It was not easy for Liang Chuhan to say it directly. She simply could not pour out the thoughts of a young lady to her own younger brother who was two years her junior and with a temperament of a child. Stewing over it, she chose not to divulge where the difference lied to Liang Chulin.

Make no mistake, she was online, but she was not on her main account. Rather, it was her minor account which had the same name.

The existence of the smurf account was known by very few people, and even Liang Chulin was unaware of it. The people who were in the know and also knew her in real life were limited to Liao Su and You Liangxing alone. Currently, she was logged into her smurf account, and when Liang Chulin came calling, she had been staring at You Liangxing's game account, lost in a trance.

After the last time when they played games together, Liang Chuhan did not run into You Liangxing again. And since he left the school abruptly, her only means of getting in touch with You Liangxing was through the game.

But who would have known that she would be truly unfortunate; every time she went online, You Liangxing would be offline, and when You Liangxing went online, she would coincidentally be absent. Thus, she could only stare helplessly at the last time of which You Liangxing was online.

However, as of now, it had been a few minutes since You Liangxing formed a team, but the game had yet to start.

Liang Chuhan could not help but wonder, was it because You Liangxing's team was short of people? If he was short of people, would he invite her?