You Can Be Who You Like

Emma x shy!reader

Word count -

     { (Y/N)'s POV }

          "Okay I'll count!" I said quietly with a small smile. Emma nodded and the kids already were in a stance to run off. I closed my eyes and turned my back on them and began to count to ten.

         Smiling I ran to the woods and stopped in my tracks, I heard a few kids behind the bush. I slowly crept towards them and hugged them all at once, "I got you!" Conny giggled along with Phil and Anna. I began to go and find the other kids, but I saw a bright orange inside the tree.

         Slowly going up the tree in hopes she didn't notice, I peeked my head up to see her scouting the ground below her. I was about to pounce, but I slipping and fell back onto my side.

         "Bloody hell," I cursed to myself. Emma came down and saw me hurt, she helped me get up and put an arm around her shoulder. "Thank you," I said quietly.

         "No problem (Y/n)!" She smiled and kissed my cheek before carrying me to Mama. I didn't really mind her kissing my cheek,  but it still left me blushing a little. We had a secret relationship in a way. I was to shy to tell anyone about who I liked and she said she'd be fine with it being a secret.

         After a little while my side was feeling better, it was only a few cuts. Me, Emma, Norman and Ray, I went to the library since we had a little free time. Ray stared at me for a second before speaking, "you know there's a chance we might die in this right?" 

         I nodded while looking through the books with the owl and Morse code, William Minerva. This is all so confusing. Backing away from the books Emma looked over to me and smiled, "we'll be alright! Everyone will come with us and soon were going to be in a place where no one can hurt us."

         Those words hurt me though, it was scary. I was scared. Emma seemed to sense my panic and gave me a hug, "It's going to be alright, when were out there we can be who we are finally." She gave me the warmest, most reassuring smile. Ray then looked at us. "Oi, stop doing that we got work to do."

Kids Ive lost   s l i g h t   interest in Tpn and honestly waiting for season two so Im sorry to say but this book shall be on hold

Proceeds to hide in trash can

please dont hate me-