Chapter 11

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I found two sets all the way in the back, and I was right Davina spent most of the movie in my lap

I found two sets all the way in the back, and I was right Davina spent most of the movie in my lap. Clinging to me with her head buried in my neck. Half way through the movie we stopped watching and just made out. It took everything in me not to fuck her during the movie due to the fact that I could smell her arousal. "When we get out of her I am fucking you in the car." I whisper in her ear, as she moans into my neck. Once the movie is over and we are walking out I see Jake holding hands with Bella but she quickly pulls away from him. Walking past them as I kissed Davina. I know what I am doing is a dick move, but if he is going to phase soon... Then he needs to know that Davina is mine. I pull Davina out to my car. "Take your panties off." I say all husky and demanding. Davina looks at me for a second before doing what I asked.

"Jar?" Davina says with a whine. I look at her and pick her up and push her against the car before kissing her with all I have. Davina starts to undo my pants when we hear Bella calling for Jake. I growl as Davina sighs. "I guess it is time for you to go?" She says, holding out her hand. I place her panties in her hand.

"Don't want your brother to know that I took those from you." I say with a sexy smirk.

"Yeah! That is smart. But I was holding my hand out for your keys." She says kissing me.

"Ok but drive safe and head to Emily's." I say stripping out of my clothes, as Davina watches me with lust filled eyes. I couldn't help the smug smirk that was on my face as I looked at her as she was looking me over.

"See you in a little while." Davina says giving me a kiss before I run into the woods. I phase about 20 feet from the tree line. I turn to see Bella walking around calling Jake's name as she walks over to Davina who is getting into my car. I turn and run to Jake howling as I go. I get within feet of Jake and I see him fighting the change. I hear Sam, Paul and Embry break through my thoughts.

"I guess Davina was right. We didn't have 6 more days." Embry says with a chuckle. I turn and glare at him as they walk up to me.

"Not funny... Embry." Paul growls out at him. We all see the flashes of Davina crying in her bed and telling Paul that Jake broke up with her. 

It's now 11:30 at night and me and Emily are waiting for the pack to arrive

It's now 11:30 at night and me and Emily are waiting for the pack to arrive. I am sitting at the kitchen table when I hear yelling. I walk to the back door to see Paul and Sam holding back Jared and Embry holding back Jacob. I look over at Emily and sigh as I walk out to my imprinter and boyfriend.

"I'm not playing Jake, stay away from Davina." Jared yells trying to get out of Paul and Sam's hold.

"What, afraid she will want me more than you." Jacob says with a snarl.

"Jacob enough! Jared?" I say in a calm voice. Jared's head snaps to me. His eyes filled with anger, as I walk up to him Jacob is still glaring at Jared. I put my hand to his cheek. He wraps me in a hug, barring his face in my hair as he takes a few deep breaths. I rub his back up and down.

"Jake, Embry and Paul inside." Sam says with his alpha voice. I nod at Sam giving him my thanks. After they are inside, I look at Jared who looks pissed and sad.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask, kissing his chest. He looks down at the ground.

"Jake just took things a little too far." He says looking me over. I sigh and grab his face making him look me in the eyes.

"What did he say?" I say a little more demanding.

"That you were using me to make him mad. And that when he saw you next, he was going to get you back and I lost it. We started fighting." Jared says in a defeated tone. Making me smile at him.

"Jared, you know that is not true. I am with you because I love you and want to be with you. I have had feelings for you since we were kids. But you were my brother's best friend and off limits. Until you imprinted on me." I say smiling at him as he is smiling at me.

"You Love me?" He asks as I nod my head. I go to say something but he cuts me off with a kiss. "Good cause I love you too, baby!" He says kissing me again.

 "Good cause I love you too, baby!" He says kissing me again

What the hell... She loves him and he loves her. This has got to be the shittiest day of my life. I can't believe I phased into a wolf, Bella rejected me and Davina is in love with Jared. I look over at Paul and he has a smug smirk on his face.

"You really thought you could get her back after you broke her heart over plain Jane, Bella Swan." Paul growls out at me. "I mean really!" He says standing up and walking over to the kitchen and sanding in front of Emily. What is that about? Jared and Davina walk inside holding hands, Jared kisses her head and moves her to the kitchen.

"Alright Jake... So, there are a few more things you need to know. Since you are not taking the role of alpha." Sam says/asks as I nod my head. "Emily is my imprint... And Davina is Jared's." He says as my head snaps up and looks at Davina and Jared and I glare at them. "Next is, Davina is also a seer." He says and I look at him confused. What is a seer?

"A seer is someone who has visions. They see the future. Davina sees the pack. Their first phase. The stronger she gets the more she will be able to see." Paul says from the kitchen, I look over to Davina and couldn't help my anger.

"You knew this was going to happen to me... And you didn't say anything?" I yell as I stand up from my set. Embry is in front of me in a second.

"Calm down Jake..." Embry says in a demanding tone as Paul and Jared move in front of Davina and Emily. "It's not like that. You would have thought she was crazy if she told you. And it's not like you can stop it from happening. It is who we are... Who we are meant to be." Embry says pushing me back down in my set. I shake my head as I look at the ground.

"There is one more thing Jake." Sam says all to clam. I look over at him as he rubs his face. "You can't tell anyone about the pack, about imprinting about Davina. About any of this." He says in an alpha voice I bow my head. "The elders will be here soon for you to meet them." He says as he looks back at the rest of the pack.

"The Elders?" I ask looking at everyone and they all have a smile. Davina is laughing.

"You think you're mad at me, just wait." She says with a cocky attitude. Paul laughs and kisses her head. Emily slaps her ass.

"Be nice. He is your pack brother now and you charge!" Emily says pointing at all of us. Davina rolls her eyes at me. I can help but feel sad that I ruined the best relationship that I had with Davina. She wasn't just my girlfriend, she was my best friend. And I lost her.