Ch 32 - Loki Deadass

Peter heard some loud voices outside his room at the compound. He scrambled out of bed and went out of his room. He was itching his stomach and yawning when he saw him. The golden helmet, green cape and black hair. The last time he turned me into a pig.

He snuck behind Loki and everybody infront saw him and motioned him to stop that he was inviting his own death. Peter pushed the caps over the head and slapped with his full power on the back.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Loki screamed in pain. He turned back with tears in his eyes. "You mortal dare to do this to me the God of Mischief" Loki said angrily. "Yeah I do twisted horns" Peter said.

'Twisted horns' it was a nickname that only Spider-Man called him. "Ah so this mortal is Spider-Man" Loki said looking him up and down. He went towards him and held his face between his hands and turned it. "So this is your hideous face that you cover with mask".

"I'm confused do you two know each other" Tony asked. "Yeah Brother Loki seems to be familiar with the young Stark" Thor said. "Thor stop with the young Stark can't you learn my name it's Peter Parker PARKER dammit" Peter said. "We know each other as this mortal child" Loki said keeping an arm on Peter's shoulder "Is what I have closest to what you mortals refer to as 'Friend'". Loki said.

"WHAT!!!" everybody yelled but mostly Thor. "How did this friendship start?" Pepper asked. "Ah he made me a paig and asked Asgardian hunters to hunt me" Peter said laughing together with Loki. "It was a good one". Peter said. "I know right it was hilarious". Loki said.

They heard a repulsor charging and saw Tony and Pepper suited up. "You did what with the kid now" Tony yelled.

Everybody watched a movie while Thor sat with a notepad taking tips from Peter on how to befriend Loki while Loki ran to save his life from the Iron couple firing at him.