힘내

Gif is on top. Wattpad was being a hoe

힘내 - Cheer Up

ツ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"Now, let's get you inside." Kira pulled her along. "Derek will kill me if you were late!"

Yukiko looked at her sister confused. Why would she be late?

"Late for what?"

Kira just hushed her and pulled open the loft door. It was quiet. Too quiet for her liking. She walked in beside her sister, ready to punch anything that came her way. 

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts, turning on the lights, frightening the short Yukimura to the floor. 

"You dicks!" Yukiko cursed. 

"Hey!" Derek shouted, pointing a finger in her direction. "What your language, Kitten!"  

Yukiko pouted, accepting Scott and Liam's hands to pull her up. She walked around the room accepting the happy birthdays from her friends, even from Allison and Isaac. It felt weird seeing them again, but she had to accept that they were an item. 

A couple of hours into the party, Yukiko was walking around Derek's loft with a plate of strawberry cake in her hands talking to Ivan and Fleur, who were now in on the whole werewolf and cat situation and they were totally okay with it. Derek and Scott pulled her aside and into a separate room quickly before she could question their intentions but decided to trust that they wouldn't hurt her. 

"So, this is something from everyone and I know you and your family have been close, but we thought it would be better if you had something to connect all of you," Scott tells her as Derek walks into his bathroom and comes back with a holed box. 

Yukiko looked up at the two werewolves with a look of confusion. She let out a low hum then placed the box on Derek's bed before opening it. Before Yukiko could even lay a finger on the box again, she heard a little 'meow' come from inside. She quickly turned to her two best friends in shock. 

"She said, 'hello?" Yukiko smiled, almost ripping the box open. There, inside the brown-holed box, was a small calico kitten. She meowed again, asking Yukiko where she was. "Oh, well, right now we are at my friend's loft," Yukiko told her, pointing to Derek. 

"Why am I here and how can you understand me? The kitten meowed confused. "Aren't you human?"

Yukiko shrugged. "I was born a cat. I turned human a couple of months ago." She answered back, not noticing that Derek and Scott left to give the two cats time to get to know each other. 

After half an hour of speaking and getting to know the kitten, Yukiko finally asked her for her name. "Well, my name is Rory." The little kitten smiles, holding up her paw to Yukiko for a handshake. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Rory." Yukiko grinned. "Now, I think it is time to introduce you to my friends."

Rory was excited to meet everyone. Yukiko told her everything about everyone. She was reluctant of meeting Isaac and Allison because she noticed how bothered Yukiko was by it. Not that she tried to look upset. She just doesn't want to think about them. 

So, the group of friends stopped their conversation when they heard Derek's bedroom door open. Yukiko smiled at her friends as she held Rory close to her chest. She could tell that she was anxious to meet Yukiko's friends. In a good way, obviously, excluding the two who hurt her friend. 

"Guys, this is Rory, she is my friend." Yukiko holds out the small kitten towards the group. 

"So, apparently, Yukiko can understand what the cat is saying," Derek tells the group, moving closer to pet the kitten. "Hi, Rory."

Rory looked at Derek in awe. 

"That's Derek. He is the guy I told you about." Yukiko laughs when Rory told her she was very fond of Derek. She went through the rest of her friend group and soon, it was time for Yukiko and Kira to go home. 

The three of them bid farewell and good night to their friends and were on their way to Kira's car when Ivan stopped Yukiko before she could make it inside the car. 

"Oh, hey." Yukiko smiled at her best friend warmly. Ivan looked down at the ground, nervously scratching the back of his neck. 

"I just wanted to give you my birthday gift before you left," He chuckled pulling out a beautiful necklace from his jeans pocket. It was a clear heart crystal with a silver chain and in the middle, it had 'te quiero' engraved on it. 

"Ivan, it's beautiful!" Yukiko smiled, admiring the extraordinary necklace

"It says, 'I love you' in Spanish. You're my best friend and I do love you." He tells her, taking the necklace and putting it around her neck. "It looks gorgeous on you." 

"Thank you, Ivan. I promise to wear it every day." Yukiko bid Ivan goodbye and jumped into the front seat next to her sister. 

"Did you have fun?" Kira asked her sister. 

"More than fun." She nodded holding onto Ivan's gift. "I feel content."