Chapter 25

HI HI HI here you guys go!!! thank you as always for the comments they make me smile and laugh and continue writing!!! this chapter is pretty dialogue heavy and i struggled with characterization so just bear with me!! Also it's been a few days - s...

HI HI HI here you guys go!!! thank you as always for the comments they make me smile and laugh and continue writing!!! this chapter is pretty dialogue heavy and i struggled with characterization so just bear with me!! Also it's been a few days - sorry I've been so busy w school so this is kinda short but enjoyy!!!! There will be 4 more chapters after this and then a brief epilogue :) xo mj

warnings: angst, mentions of drug use

ALSO HERES A QUICK SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS JUST SO YOU DONT HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ [unless you want to ;)] 

After Y/N goes undercover and is almost killed by the unsub, she hides the bruises from Spencer because she knows he'd get all stressed out and treat her like a fragile little thing. She's given a few days off and sleeps at Spencer's house but wakes up to find out that fuckin DIANA DAMN REID's meds started working. So she was lucid and escaped the facility, showing up to Spencer's house in a moment of clarity and the 3 of them had a good night only to wake up the next morning and she didn't know where she was. Spencer was obviously in distress so Y/N was like "use me" so he could get his frustration out ~sexually~ but he is so lost in his own head that he chokes her without even thinking about the trauma from the unsub. She uses her safe word and he feels so bad but she tells him it's okay and they go to sleep. The next morning she wakes up to a note that he loves her so much but he's bringing her down more and he doesn't want to dull her shine and that he let his own emotions get in the way of her wellbeing so they need time apart. He said he's off of work for 3 weeks to lecture at Georgetown and they can talk when he returns to the BAU but after 17 days there's a case on campus and they come face to face. It's tense and Y/N still loves him but also hates him so much for breaking her heart like that and after the case Emily invites Y/N and Alvez [who are good friends lately] to the bar. They talk and end up smooching in the car but then both agree it was weird and they're better as friends. Y/N goes into the bar and Spencer is there with the rest of the team. And that's what you missed on Powerless. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really didn't think it was a big deal," Rossi laughs, taking the final sip of his whiskey before standing from the booth, slipping on his oldies-style leather jacket. He's telling Alvez the infamous story about getting Hotch too drunk on purpose, a truth that was revealed during your consequential game of truth or dare. "He needed to loosen up a little bit!"

"He definitely did that on the island," Emily laughs, a knowing chuckle filling the circle. You all say your goodbyes to Rossi before turning back your attention to the impromptu gossip session about your boss. "Don't tell him I told you guys this, because he'll deny it, but he brought the dino float back with him. Said it's for Jack, but I don't buy that."

You slap the table in disbelief, an uproar of laughter filling the dark corner of the bar. "He doesn't even have a pool," Morgan points out, making you all laugh even harder.