16

Her friend was sobbing strongly now, holding the bottle of gene juice for Jenna to see.

Jenna took it for a moment, and read the label. It was a temporary change. A transformation into a girl.

"I... I've been waiting... for a time to use it...," Skylar/Kylee sniffled.

"Aww," Jenna hugged them. "Use it Kylee! Be the girl you want to be!"

Slowly, but surely, a smile came to her face. Kylee gingerly took the gene juice back in hand. Her arm started shaking as she held it.

"It's okay," Jenna reassured her. "You want this. And I want you to be happy too. You don't need to be afraid."

Kylee's tears ran in streams down her cheeks. "What if I'm ugly? What if I got a messed up order like you did and I -"

"Don''t worry about it," Jenna told her. "Just do it."

Kylee stared at the bottle for a moment, twisted off the cap with ferocity, and downed the bottle's contents.

She swallowed, and began to shake violently.

"Oh what did I just do what did I just DO!!? I'm making this up! I don't really want to be a girl! It's just a fetish, or something like that! I know it!"

"It's okay, calm down," Jenna said, settling her down on the bed/couch. "How long does the change last?"

Kylee sniffled. "18 hours."

"Okay," Jenna said, "you'll see how you like it, and then you'll think about what you want to do from there."

"....Okay," Kylee said. She groaned, and put a hand to her stomach. "Oh... it's already starting. Augh... what if I hate this?"

"At least it's short," Jenna reiterated.

"What... wh... what if I... like it?"

Jenna hugged her tightly. "Then it will be the beginning of a beautiful adventure for you Kylee."

She wiped one of her teary eyes. "Can... can you call me Cathy? It's the name I'd want as a girl."

"Sure thing," Jenna smiled.

Cathy moaned as her stomach audibly rumbled.

"So how long has this been going on?" Jenna asked, trying to distract her from the pain.

"My whole life," Cathy said. "Ever... ever since I was little, and my..."

She paused. Whether out of physical pain or otherwise, Jenna wasn't sure.

"Ever since I was little," Cathy started over, and my... brother became my sister."

"Olivia is trans?" Jenna asked in befuddlement.

"Yes," Cathy sighed. "She changed very early on. My Mom, according to her, was very happy about it. Seemed she wanted a 'balance' of boy and girl."

"So you're afraid..."

"Yes," Cathy said, "that they'll be upset."

"Cathy," Jenna said, "I''m sure that if they were willing to accept your sister they'll accept you just as lovingly."

"Well," Cathy said, in a fuming tone, "sometimes the fears we have are irrational. That doesn't make them any less real."

"That's true," Jenna said, "kind of. I don't think your fear is irrational."

"Parents always say they love their kids the same," Cathy said with her gritted teeth against the pain. "But Olivia is the one that everyone likes. And I can't hate her. She's such a nice person. But she isn't me - the guy that messes up class after class in school, who's eighteen and never even been on a date..."

"What?" Jenna said, "I thought..."

"I lied," Cathy said. "I'm totally gay. I just wanted to fit in."

"I know how you feel," Jenna said. "Even though I'm bi, I was afraid to date or crush after guys because you guys seemed a bit awkward when I'd mention it."

"I have a crush on Wyatt," Cathy said.

No wonder it had been awkward, Jenna thought. Both of them had felt nervous.

Cathy didn't seem to be in much pain. It was probably the calm before the storm. The virus had spread throughout her body, and would soon begin changing her.

"Then be honest with him. Tell him how you feel."

"I've tried," Cathy said. "But it's really, really hard. Other people have a shoulder angel and a shoulder devil. I just have two male versions of me that berate me and tell me what I should be doing."

Jenna noticed a slight change in Cathy. Her skin seemed softer. Her hair seemed to slowly be getting longer.

"Don't listen to them Cathy. You're going to be a beautiful girl."

Cathy hugged Jenna tight, and Jenna felt Cathy's tears fall on her.

Cathy flinched, squinting her eyes closed.

Her face was changing, her bones shifting around. She lost her adam's apple. Her hair was now visibly girly.

Cathy opened her eyes, and stuck her hand in her shirt, pulling the socks out of the bra.

"Oh my gosh...," she said, a smile forming. "I... I have boobs..."

She settled the bra back against her chest. From the looks of things, Cathy's boobs were a little big for the size of Jenna's bras.

Cathy held up her arms, and watched as the hair shrank back into the skin. The same happened to her legs.

Meanwhile, Cathy's strawberry blonde hair was becoming more wavy, and had reached her shoulders.

Then, Cathy's jaw dropped, and her now feminine hand slid down her shirt to her privates.

"I.... I really have it. I.... I can feel my girl parts."
A giant smile seemed to form almost involuntarily on Cathy's face.

She tilted her head to the side to see locks of shimmering hair begin to fall down over her shoulders.

While Jenna preferred to have her hair straight and back behind her shoulders, Cathy looked very cute with her hair like it was. It seemed to stop halfway down her back.

Surprisngly, Cathy didn't seem to be in any pain for much of the actual transformation. Whether it didn't actually hurt, or whether Cathy was so thrilled she could ignore it, Jenna wasn't sure.

No more changes occurred. Cathy looked in shock over her body.

Jenna leaned over, and pinched her arm.

"Owie!"

"Gotta let you know you aren't dreaming," she smirked.

Cathy started tearing up again, only this time with a grin plastered on her face.

"I'm... I'm really a girl. Wait."

Jenna looked away as Cathy held up her skirt, and slipped down her panties for a moment.

"I'm really a girl!" she exclaimed now with confidence.

"And you're a totally cutie," Jenna smiled. She had Cathy stand up, and then led her to the wall, where Jenna brought up a mirror.

Cathy's lip quivered as tears gushed out. She began bawling her eyes out upon seeing the girl that stared back at her.

Jenna handed her some tissues.

"Oh look at me," Cathy sobbed with a smile, "I'm like a big baby."

"No," Jenna smiled, "you're a gorgeous eighteen year old girl."

Cathy spun around in her skirt, giggling. "Panties and skirts feel so good now! And I love the feeling of my breasts being cupped like they are."

Jenna stood silently with a big smile, just enjoying some of the sunshine exuding from her friend.

"I'm... I'm just so sad that I'll only be a girl till' tomorrow," Cathy said.

Jenna grinned. "Then lets make the most of it."