Dragons and Tigers always fight

3rd person POV:

Tora: Tiga!

After running over the final captain with his motorcycle, Tiga ran up to his encaged sister.

Breaking open the cage with his pure might, Tiga freed his sister from captivity.

Tiga: Are you okay?

Tora: I'm fine.

The two embraced into a hug.

Anna couldn't help but smile at the sight. Marcus looked away out of awkwardness while a small smile grew on the corner of Leona's lips.

(Y/n) had no expression. Whether he was hiding his feelings to keep the image he has or simply didn't care was unknown.

Tiga:?

Tiga: Oh hey. What are you doing here Hellspawn?

(Y/n): Oh you know. Beating up another bunch of losers, while hunting down a total bitch.

(Y/n): The same old, same old.

Tiga: Cool.

Standing up with his sister hugging his leg, Tiga stares at the Hellspawn who stares right back.

Tiga: You wanna brawl?

Tora: Tiga, no!

(Y/n): After what you pulled last time, I owe you an absolute beat down.

Tiga:(chuckles) Fair enough.

Tora: Stop this! You don't need to fight!

Anna: She's right! Can't you talk this out?

Tiga/(Y/n):(wicked chuckling)

Anna:... Leona! Help me with them!

Leona: Anna...

Anna:?

(Opening theme)

Anna: Why are you going to let him fight? He's not our enemy.

Leona: Listen Anna.

Leona: There are many reasons people like us fight.

Leona: Self Defense, fun, honor, or to prove something.

Leona: Let them fight it out. If anything they'll at least get it out of there system.

Anna: This is ridiculous!

Anna: Marcus.

Marcus: Hey, If they want to fight, let them. It's not like we can stop them.

Tora: Tiga, please...

Tiga: It's something that needs to be done. I promise this will be the last one.

Tora:...

Anna:...

(Y/n): If you don't want to watch leave. If you want to stop me from fighting him, give me a better challenge then him.

Anna:...

She walks away to avoid watching the upcoming fight. Tiga sends Tora with her so she as well wouldn't watch the fight.

(Y/n): Let's get right to it!

Tiga: Couldn't have said it better myself!

(Vs Tiga round 3)