Chapter seven (edited)

She was really tried of waiting. Lying on the couch with a chew gum inside her mouth wondering when the guest of their will arrive. She heard the bell ring and quickly got up, disposing the chew gum and went to open the door.

"You must be Mr.park, mom's boss? "
Yui said as she check the person up. She mentally smirked and made a plan to tease her mother by his name. She loved to ship people. A little fun won't hurt she thought.

"Yes , I am your mom's boss"
He said and smiled while even he checked her up and smiled. Checking people up, maybe was how the business and mafia people greeted each other.

"Nice to meet you sir, please come in. "
She bowed & went a little aside so he could come inside, he entered the house and sat on the couch on which she was lying a minute ago.

"Nice to meet you too and if you want, call me Mr.park, not sir"
He smiled and said.

"Okay, Mr.park"
She sang it a bit, like how she would greet the teachers good morning.

"You have a great house."
He chuckled hearing her greeting and said the words later while his eyes wondered around the house.

"Thanks, please wait a minute, I will call mum"
She said as she even herself grew impatient.

"You are 20 minutes late though"
She said while she looked at him and his collar which had little blood stained. She mentally smirked reading the situation.

"Oh well-"
He was cut off by Yui.

"Are you in mafia? "
She said while the man chocked onto his saliva.

"I am in what? "
He said while he quickly drank the water Yui just passed him.

"Just joking"
She said and chuckled.

"You are quite free around me, though you are aware the fact that I am your mother's boss"
He smiled in himself and said the word.

"I don't care who you are. Right now you are in my mother's house and she is the boss"
She said with a annoyed voice as she concluded the man was no fun to be with if he is all over the money he owns.

"Ohh, I see"
He chuckled and said.

"I will call her, she is already 5 minutes later"
The girl was a person who loved things happening at the perfect time. Late comers were not so cool but annoying.

"Mom, you boss arrived"
She said as she knocked onto the door and waited for a response.

"Okay, I m coming down say him too sit on the dinning table. "
'Why was she even taking time to be ready, was she planning to impress man? Yui thought to herself.

"Okay, mum"
She walked back to the living room , towards the guest.

"Mr.Park, mom will come in some minute please come to the dinning table"
She said as the picked her phone and bought it to the dinner table  along with the guest she started to low key hate.

"So, ur name is Yui, right?"
He asked once they took seat.

"Yes"
She simply replied, not wanting the conversation to continue.

"Your mom talks a lot about you"
He said and smiled. Yui mentally scoffed  .

"And why so? "
She tried not to sound rude.

"What do you mean? "
He asked while he looked at the girl impatiently waited for her mother to come.

"I don't like when people like you talk to my mother about her private life when all you meet her is because of work. There is no need of talking to her if it's not about business"
Her words left her mouth even before she thought it.

"Good evening. "
Yui's mother came to the dining room and greeted before Mr.park could even say a word.

"Good evening. "
Both Yui and Mr.park greeted her.

"What was you both talking about?"
The lady questioned as she took a seat.

"Nah,nothing much"
Yui replied before Mr.park could even say a word.

"You are 10 minutes late"
She said and shoot her a glare.

"Sorry"
She awkwardly chuckled and said. Even the mother couldn't speak against her daughter when she knew she was at fault.

" I will serve the food, wait"
Yui said and stood up. Not wanting to be in the company of two at the moment.

"Okay"
She went inside the kitchen and bought the food, serving them.

"Won't you eat? "
Her mother said as she looked at her daughter's figure moving to the stairs.

"I will pass, got exam tomorrow"
She said as she glanced at the two figure on the dining table.

"Just a little? "
Her mother tried to convince her.

"As I said, I will pass"
She sighed and said.

"Even my sons have exams tomorrow, same school? "
Mr.park asked as he looked at her figure climbing the stairs.

"could be."
And she left the place.

"Now what?"
Mr.park asked as he made sure Yui left.

"Well we will try again after her exams are over. So, did you told your sons about it?"
His secretary said as she let out a sigh.

"Not yet"
He replied.

"I hope both our children understand us. "
She once again let out a sigh.

"I don't know"
He replied her.

"What do you mean? "
She quickly shoot him a look and asked.

"I guess I messed up"
She glared at him while he gulped.

"What did you do? "
She said while her glared continued. Only if glared could kill, he would have been dead already.

" I don't know that, she juz seemed off with me and told to stay away from you"
He mumbled and replied.

____________

Word count - 944

Note- in the further un-edited chapter one will find Y/n instead of Yui and Mr.kim instead of Mr.park.