108.

- Bashar Jackson/ Pop smoke 💫 -- Los Angeles, California -

- Los Angeles, California -

"get away" Ny scooted away from me on our new bed making me chuckle. "you broke me"

"no i didn't. i just beat that pussy way too good" i pulled her back to me. "come here. i wanna cuddle wit' you"

"please don't try anything" she sighed turning over
so she was now facing me.

"i won't" i pulled her closer— draping her leg over mine so i could rub on her ass as she drifted to sleep.
"you cute as fuck when you wear my shit" i smiled shaking my head reminiscing that she had on my hoodie.

"i needa stop letting you fuck me" she sighed snuggling her head on my bare chest. "cause i'm so fucking sore"

"that just means i did my job" she opened her eyes looking up at me. she looked like she wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out.

"i wanna have another baby" she finally said.

"what? Nas ain't even 1 yet" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"he'll be one in 2 weeks!" she whined. "i just, i wanna get it done now so we don't have to worry about having kids in the future" she explained.

"how many kids you want?"

"3 at most. it's already stressful enough with Nas"  i sighed.

"babe, you know i wanna give you what you want and deserve but another baby? this early?" she sat up

"if you don't want to then just say it" she waved me off getting out of bed.

"baby" i sighed sitting up as she walked into our new bathroom. 

i would give her another baby.. but i just feel like we're not ready.

like at all.

she complains about me paying for everything but what's gon' happen when we have another baby?

"stop" i said pulling her to me after i got into our bathroom. "i love you" her back rested against my chest as i stared back at her through the mirror.