Part Seven

~Loki~
"Uh Loki I'm going to be spending some girl time with Nat, Pepps and Wanda." Y/N says. Loki feels a rush of disappointment "Ok," he says and gets up and leaves the room giving Y/N one last look.

Loki heads back to his room and walks past the guys on the couches in the lounge room. "Loki what is wrong brother," Thor gets up and stops Loki in his path. "Nothing," Loki snaps and walks past Thor. Loki hears mutters of "what's wrong with him" "nutcase" And "wow". At his room Loki slams his door shut. "Honestly I have got to get out of here," Loki mutters to himself. But what about Y/N? Loki thinks, probably doesn't like you says the annoying doubtful voice in his head. "Oh shut up," Loki says out loud. Loki lays down in his bed closes his eyes and falls asleep thinking of Y/N.

~You~
After spending time with the girls you head to your room. You stop by Loki's door and peek in. He's asleep and looks really peaceful as he is not screaming and thrashing around. Something gold catches you eye under Loki's bed. You quietly go over and pull it out from under his bed. It's Loki's helmet. You glance at Loki, he's fast asleep. You take his helmet with you into your room. Once in there you lock your door and head to the bathroom. You put on Loki's helmet and look at yourself in the mirror. "Wow," you exclaim. You go sit on you bed still wearing Loki's helmet since you locked your door. You put some earphones in and listen to some music. You don't really pay attention to the songs and you fall asleep.

~Loki~
Loki wakes up with a bad feeling in his gut. His instincts tell him to check on Y/N. Loki goes to open your door but it's locked or jammed. "Huh?" Loki starts to panic. He rattles your door and nothing happens. Hm I don't want to wake anyone up, Loki thinks. Loki goes back to his room and finds a paperclip. If I had my powers I could just open it, stupid mortals needing to resort to paperclips, Loki thinks.

Back at your door Loki uses the paperclip to unlock it. When inside he shuts the door and locks it again. He turns to face Y/N. "Wha-?" Loki says out loud. He covers his mouth to stop any more exclamations of surprise from slipping out. Loki kneels next to Y/N. Loki takes in the scene of you in his helmet sleeping with earphones in. Loki gently takes one out of your ear and places it in his. "But mama I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical. Mama please don't cry, I will be alright. All reason aside I just can't deny, I love that guy" Loki yanks the ear plug out of his ear. Loki looks at your music player and it was the one song on repeat. This isn't true, Loki thinks, Y/N can't love me. Part of Loki's brain speaks up, piece it together idiot! It's obvious! He's not wrong, says the doubtful voice. "I can't believe it," Loki mutters. "Loki? No Loki stay with me," Y/N mumbles. Loki snaps his head up. She can't find me here, Loki thinks. On a sudden impulse he kisses you on the forehead and leaves and shuts your door.