Again

A/N: I want to read every comment on the first book, because seriously they make me so happy.

"Kevin, choose one." Suri groaned as she kept hitting Kevin's arms. "We have been here for almost two hours." 

"Hey, You want me to choose your comeback song. It needs to be more than perfect okay. Shut up now." The guys just returned to the computer, playing one of the songs again. "The first one is so good tho." 

"So the first one?" 

"Never said that." Suri was slowly starting to regret asking Kevin to choose the song out of all people, but he definitely had good taste in music. "The second one is more your style you know, but the first one is a bit different which makes it better, but risky. Not saying that you can't work with such a concept, but still risky." 

"Kevin Moon-"

"Okay, fine the first one." Kevin cut her off, taking off the headphones, throwing it on the table. "I said, I just said it. Oh my god, why am I panicking." 

"Do you like it or not?" 

"I love it, that's why I chose it, Sunhwa." Suri turned to her computer, turning it off. 

"Its the first one then." 

"Who are you going to ask next?" Kevin asked, grabbing his phone looking through his texts. Suri did the same as him.

"No one, only you." She heard a gasp coming out of Kevin, as he put his phone down turning to look at Suri. 

"So you're in love with me. Let's date." Suri didn't even answer him as she turned to look back at her phone. Kevin scoffed at her reaction, grabbing his phone one more time, putting both his legs on top of Suri's lap. She was used to 'The Boyz' being around her most of the time. Of course they weren't as close as her and Stray kids, but they definitely made her life a lot easier now days. She enjoyed her time around them, and they enjoyed their time around her too. 

"Do you want to go grab coffee?" Kevin said after almost 15 minutes of silence, both of them only staring at their phones, as Kevin kept his legs on her lap. 

"Mhm, why not." Kevin stood up from his chair, grabbing Suri's bag, then turned off the lights as they both were out of the studio. "What do I dye my hair?" 

"I feel like a personal assistant." Suri giggled as she grabbed her bag from Kevin. 

"Come one, help me." 

"Blonde." Suri shook her head. "Red- Black- I don't know Green?" 

"You're useless." Suri opened the cafe's door for her and Kevin, as she couldn't help but laugh at his face.

"Oh now I'm useless." 

"I'm hungry." 

"We're getting coffee, Sunhwa." Kevin went to order, while Suri just went to find them a table. 

"Hey." She heard a soft voice from behind her, she turned around as she was about to sit on the chair. 

"Oh JooWon, how are you?" 

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here with Kevin from the boyz, we're getting coffee. Do you live around here?" 

"Yeah, something like that." Suri was about to saw something back, but Kevin came back with two cups of coffee.

"Hello?" He looked weirdly at the boy standing in front of Suri, then turned his attention to the girl. 

"Kevin, that's Joowon- Ahh a friend of mine." 

"What an honor." Joowon blushed, causing Kevin to chuckle looking back at him.

"Nice to meet you, Joowon." The younger boy nodded, smiling at both Suri and Kevin. "Want to join us?" 

"No I'm sorry. I have to leave." The two idols nodded as they waved at Joowon, as the watched him leave the cafe.

"Who's that again?" 

"Me and the boys went to get ice cream before and he was the waiter. That was a really long time ago. Anyways, 5 days ago I bumped into him at the supermarket, and then here we're." 

"Two times in a week, wow." 

"Mhmm, crazy right?" Suri smiled as she took a sip of her coffee, turning to look outside the window.

"Yeah, Crazy."