48

"C-Come again?"

"C-Come again?"

Haru stuttered her face once again going red for the millionth time that day-which only earned a giggle from Jisung.

Wait he might not even mean it! Maybe he's just flirting he couldn't possibl-

"I love you too"

"H-how did you-?"

"You do know that I am still part of that group chat right?"

He chuckled making Haru stop moving a bit-he showed his phone which held all the previous conversations earlier.

"Oh my gawd I blame Zhong Chenle"

Haru mumbled shoving her face behind her hands, desperately trying to hide from the boy.

"Well if it wasn't for Chenle-I don't think you'd even go through with it"

"Point taken"

They both chuckled then it turned silent-not the kind where Haru would feel awkward instead it was comfortable. It was just them in the room and nobldy else-which is technically what is the current situation.

"So uhm..."

"Oh right"

Jisung coughed, straightening his posture and taking Haru's hand-his fingers lifting her chin up so they met face to face.

"Haru will you be mine?"

The girl cracked a smile-giggling to herself as Jisung also lost his composure laughing at their cringeness.

"I-I'm so sorry"

They stated in between giggles before seizing and instead settled on grinning at eachother.

"Let me ask again...Choi Haru will you do me the honor and be mine?

"I thought I was already yours?"

A while earlier

"You need anything else Sung?"

"Yeah hyung can I have my phone?"

Taeyong chuckled tossing the boy's phone to him and exiting the room-followed by their two new members, Shotaro and Sungchan.

Jisung fumbled with the device-sighing in relief as it lit up showing his familiar lock screen.

He wanted to tell them that he was already awake himself but the hundred plus notifications caught his attention.

He scrolled through them stopping at what he assumed was the cause of all this uproar.

Inevitably his cheeks turned red-a smile on his face as he crinkled his nose. He chuckled reading the messages that he received.

So she loves me too huh...

He giggled to himself, he didn't believe in having butterflies in the stomach when you're feeling giddy-but now he can't help but feel those same emotions.

He ran a hand through his hair formulating a plan in his head-but was promptly interrupted by his members going inside his room, well except the dream members and Haru.

"Jisung-ah!"

"Ah hyungs! You might fall"

He groaned trying to push everysingle one of them as they latched themselves on the boy-except Shotaro and Sungchan who gave him sympathetic smiles instead, since they know supporting that much weight probably hurt the boy.

"Why are all of you here?"

"Our maknae's been gone for two days and you ask us that?"

Johnny sassed, to which Ten nodded pouting. Their hands on crossed on their chest as all of them agreed with Johnny's statement.

"Ah..."

The boy sweatdropped but was thankfully saved by noises outside of his room.

That must be them, they must be with her...shit why are my palms sweating...

"B-But Hyuck!"

Her voice cut through the silence and Jisung found himself smiling.

I'm getting all giddy again...fuck I need to calm down...and tell her I love her.

Ohohoho!I don't even have a ship name for them yet the ship has sailed 👀

Ohohoho!
I don't even have a ship name for them yet the ship has sailed 👀