BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video

(Bonus chapter are short and sometimes long chapters showing their daily life as a couple WHEN they are alone that doesn't really have nothing to do in the story, just some cute things happening between them. You know what I mean? Yeah)

Sana was holding up her phone, wanting to take a video of her and Tzuyu as she was bored at the moment. She checked herself first before starting it.

-"Tzuyu! Say hey to the camera!" -Sana said as she was sitting next to Tzuyu on the bed. Tzuyu who was playing on her phone looked up then made a face.

-"seriously Sana?"

-"what? It's funny come on!"

-"what are you even going to do with the video?"

-"Watch them when I miss you! Now say hey!" -Sana said and Tzuyu sighed and waved lazily.

-"hey!" -she said then focused back on her phone while Sana chuckled at her reaction.

-"So right now! This girlfriend of mine is texting a friend! Like... what? She is a loner but she got friend with who she chat everyday!!" -Sana made a shocked face then looked at Tzuyu. -"baby! You aren't cheating on me, are you?"

-"No, I only love you, I'd be an idiot if I cheat on you" -Tzuyu answered and looked up at Sana who was smiling widely. -"so don't worry about that"

Sana kissed her cheek then looked back at the camera.

-"My baby is so cute! Isn't she? Baby! Say that you love me to the camera!" -Sana said with her baby voice and Tzuyu sighed then looked up.

-"I love you Sana!" -Tzuyu said then looked at Sana. -"Happy now?"

-"Yes baby!" -Sana smiled widely which made Tzuyu chuckle while shaking her head.

-"You really like to call me baby! Why is that?" -Tzuyu said and put down her phone, playing along with Sana.

-"because I like it and it just suit you a lot. Baby tzu, baby yoda, my baby! Only me and your parents can call you like that if not us then I'll make sure to beat that person!"

Tzuyu snorted and looked at Sana in disbelief while the latter looked really serious about what she was saying so Tzuyu shook her head and pulled Sana closer to her, letting Sana lay her head on her shoulder.

-"You are really weird but that was sort of cute!" -Tzuyu said and kissed her cheek.

-"everything I do are cute!" -Sana said confidently and turned her head to look at Tzuyu. -"dont you think"

-"I'll just agree so we won't argue!" -Tzuyu said while chuckling and Sana pouted which the younger one kissed. -"okay, okay sorry, you are cute!"

-"I like that better!" -Sana smiled widely then kissed Tzuyu's lips in a sweet kiss, the latter responded to it and their lips moved against each other smoothly and gently. Sana broke the kiss then looked at Tzuyu in the eyes lovingly while Tzuyu smiled at her before leaning in again to take her lips. They made out infront of the camera for a moment totally forgetting about it until Sana dropped it.

-"oops!" -Sana said and picked her phone as they pulled away from the kiss. She smiled shyly then looked at Tzuyu who was giggling at Sana's cuteness. Sana then moved up, crawling on the bed and sat between Tzuyu's legs who hugged her from the back while resting her head on Sana's shoulder.

-"we look so perfect!" -Sana said and Tzuyu shook her head while laughing.
-"this is so cringey. Ugh!" -Tzuyu said and Sana laughed.

-"why? We really look perfect together! I am really going to enjoy this video when I'll watch it whenever I miss you!"