Chocolates

(A/n: remember that chapter during Tetsu's birthday where Tobio and Tooru were talking about Kunimi Akira being one of them? Is Kunimi straight or nah🤡 let us all find out together. Ps: Let us not hurt the ships more okayyy?)

°°°°°

February 14

°°°°°
"The fuck are you doing boy?" Makki pulls Iwa's ear.

"My heart hurts." Iwa said and sobbed.

Matsukawa rolled his eyes before he proceed to clean Iwa's room.

It's been a week since their best friend started acting like this. He always drinks but still attend classes and do his thing. In class he was more serious and quiet. He was also too moody for their other classmates to handle. He was too mean to everyone except to Makki and Mattsun.

"Mattsun he has a boyfriend... Good looking lad tall lad who... Who..."  Iwa cried and the couple shared looks.

"I am too late." the drunk Iwa sobs and the couple turned to look at the clock.

"Who let him drink this early? This fucker will surely die if we leave him alone." Makki groaned and Matsukawa nodded and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"Calm down baby. Can you make a decent meal for Hajime before he sleep? Man this guy is already wasted. Thank Goodness we have no class for today." Mattsun said and his boyfriend wrapped his arms around him.

"I'll cook for him now." Makki said and made his way to prepare food for their broken hearted friend.

"My heart fucking hurts so much. Why did I let go of him? Why did I even..." Iwaizumi cried and Matsukawa sighed and shook his head.

Lord please give my boss and my best friend courage to confess to each other because we are tired of seeing both idiots suffer.

°°°°°

Shirabu woke up and he doesn't have any class for the morning. To be honest, he didn't want to go to school because he will see couples showing too much pda in their campus which will make him miss his Eita more.

He laid in bed and closed his eyes but didn't go back to sleep. He just wanted to lay in bed longer.

The door bell rang and Shirabu grumbled because he had to get out of bed to see whoever rang the doorbell at 8 in the fucking morning.

"Good morning. Delivery for Shirabu Kenjirou from Semi Eita." the delivery guy said and Shirabu's eyes widened because what the actual fuck.

He signed the papers and thanked the delivery guy before bringing the flowers and box inside.

He carefully opened the box and then saw his favorite brand of chocolates and letter coming from Eita but what took his interest was the music box.

He quickly snapped a photo of it and posted it which quickly received lots of likes and comments.

He tried calling Eita but the other male was still not answering. He just sighed and waited for his boyfriend to be available.

Ten minutes later, his phone rang and he immediately answered the video call coming from his boyfriend.

"Hey--- oh..." he smiled softly at the camera because his boyfriend was serenading him.

Eita had already sang to him so many times but Shirabu Kenjirou still feels the same thrill, happiness and warmth whenever Eita sings to him.

"... I love you darling." Eita says after he finished the song.

"I love you too darling. Do you want something for white day?" Eita smiled at the question and he shook his head.