Ch26 - Raise your claws.

Liang Chulin was... very busy.

His hands were busy, his mind was busy, his heart was burdened with the responsibility of carrying You Liangxing to soar. After taking the first red and habitually provoking his opponents, he rushed to the bottom lane, terribly anxious.

As Liang Chulin commandeered his hero Huang Zhong, he looked at the text box, and the sentence calling him a primary school student, filled with the enemy Marco Polo's biting sarcasm, had yet to disappear.

Liang Chulin wasn't too clear about what was going on either, but ever since he started playing King's Glory, people would frequently call him a primary school student whenever they scolded him. It happened to him so many times that he had no choice but to change his name to the one he had now.

What on Earth was going on?

While he was clearing the minions under his tower, there were new message in the text box.

(All) [Enemy Marco Polo]: — Just surrender, raise your claws and surrender. Primary school student, if you have the ability, come solo ah.

The so-called 'solo' essentially referred to one versus one duel. Liang Chulin pouted and said in his heart: Who wants to solo you.

After taking You Liangxing's first red, his sole objective was to carry the entire team, and killing an enemy as he saw one was his priority. He would never waste his time to single someone out, and since time was of essence, Liang Chulin did not bother to reply to the chat. Holding his thick and heavy gun, he moved towards the enemy tower and happened to run into a behatted, twin pistol wielding western cowboy of a marksman.

It was not someone else.

It just had to be that Marco Polo.

Thus, Marco Polo proceeded to quickly type:

— (All) [Enemy Marco Polo]: — Primary School Student, come.

Those words struck at Liang Chulin's Achilles' heel, and the boy could no longer bear it. Lifting his gun, he fired an auto attack. No matter who the opponent was, he had to take them down; and since they had already met, it merely came with the additional benefit of shutting him up.

Liang Chulin was by no means bragging. His mechanics were indeed decent, and even after two minion waves came and went, he was not injured.

However, therein lied the problem: the opposing Marco Polo was unharmed as well. After several trades, neither of them had the upper hand and no one could hit each other.

Liang Chulin's complexion worsened. Whenever he thought about the ranks of You Liangxing and [don't want to move], it came with the expectation that their enemies would not be that strong by correlation. However, he forgot that because he was diamond, his existence might cause the possibility of having to face one or two diamond players, or perhaps one that was even higher in rank. While he had no concrete evidence, Liang Chulin was certain that Marco Polo had to be the diamond player!

He was terribly unlucky.

Liang Chulin was being bogged down by the opposing side; he could not kill the player, and he could not leave the lane either. If he left for the bottom lane to push another lane's tower, he had no doubts that Marco Polo would take down his tower in a blink of eye.

He wanted to carry the entire team, so why was he failing at protecting his own tower?

For a tick, Liang Chulin frowned sharply. The more anxious he was in his want to kill, the greater the likelihood was of him taking damage from the other player.

The enemy Marco Polo was obviously trying to rile him up as their messages grew frequent.

(All) [Enemy Marco Polo]: — Hit me, you ought to hit me, don't you have a red, come come.