Ch27 - I feel the same.

After a night of peaceful sleep, the second day filled with a schedule of leisure and play officially started. As per usual, You Liangxing began his day with a morning run spanning forty minutes before he briefly discussed with Liang Chulin about the specific route.

Neither of them were in a hurry for time, nor did they have a shortage of money; so they decided to slow down and gave each scenic spot half a day for appreciation's sake.

Liang Chulin had been consistently studying, following a lawful student's routine of work and rest, and he would frequently neglect physical exercise. After a day's worth of activity, he no longer had energy left and he collapsed on his bed like an Indian prata the moment the day of exploration ended, and he did not want to move an inch.

On the other hand, You Liangxing had a healthy physique; he did not even show the slightest decline of physical strength as he sorted through the photographs he took during the day with an indifferent expression.

Liang Chulin stared at him seriously going through the photographs for a while before bounced up, and leaned over to say: "Brother Liang Liang, let me see." Giving it a glance, Liang Chulin quickly sighed: "Brother Liang Liang, why are the pictures you take so pretty as well?"

You Liangxing possessing a good mastery over the things he did was normal behaviour, and he was frequently praised as an exemplar. However, he rarely encountered people who would praise him in such a direct and incessant manner. You Liangxing did not hate people who had a childish temperament and wore their hearts on their sleeves like Liang Chulin, but he suffered more at their hands as a result.

He thought about it carefully. The personalities of the people he had for company were not easy to deal with. Excluding his parents, Bai Yao and Liao Su were one of the personalities types that You Liangxing could not respond well to, and they were essentially the personification of a ball of fire. However, it was precisely because the other person was like this that their daily exchanges were not awkward. Whether it was a good or bad thing was still up for debate.

For example, right now. You Liangxing did not even have to open his mouth before Liang Chulin was already happily saying: "Hey, this looks really good. Brother Liang Liang, let me add that to my WeChat Moments."

From the photos that You Liangxing took, Liang Chulin picked out a few, and most of them were of him smiling in front of the attraction. Liang Chulin was flipping through the photos casually before he made a belated realization that while You Liangxing was busy taking photos, he took none of himself.

"Brother Liang Liang, what about you?"

You Liangxing did not have the habit of uploading anything to his WeChat Moments, and whenever he did, it was few and far between and based on his mood. Seeing that Liang Chulin felt a little guilty, he said: "Having the scenery is good enough."

While he was at it, he shared a picture of the scenery. The last time he posted anything to his moments was to record the developments in a competition he attended a while back. Once he sent the scenic picture, he left without inputting a caption.

Immediately afterwards, he had nothing left to do. As the time ticked down to half past ten again, You Liangxing turned on his phone and logged into King's Glory.

On the game's friends list, 【don't want to move】was really online.

The sound of the game was neither loud nor soft when it reverberated through the room. Liang Chulin remarked: "Brother Liang Liang, you're playing?" You Liangxing simply looked at him to hint at something, and Liang Chulin waved his hands. "I'm passing, Brother Liang Liang, I'm really tired."

Liang Chulin fell back onto his bed, exhausted. With zero intentions of moving, he picked up his phone to play with it. Meanwhile, You Liangxing tapped on the ranking interface and sent an invitation to [don't want to move].