CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR'S POV

ATTENTION EVERYONE : WHATEVER HAPPENS YAMINI IS FOR AARAV, I HAVE PLANNED THE PLOT LIKE THIS AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT SUDDENLY.....
SO IF YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT, THEN I AM SORRY I CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING NOW ....

____________________________________

💫"KARMA HAS NO MENU, YOU GET SERVED WHAT YOU DESERVE "💫

3 months back ,exactly three months back...

Aarav started realizing the concept of Karma.

MESS complete mess was his life....

And he very well know he deserves every bit of it....

The pain of losing everyone he loves, the pain and guilty of destroying a innocent soul was killing him slowly.

He sat down in the floor in front of Mary's photo, his teeth shivered, a chill ran down his spine, his body was burning hot , his messed up hairs, his red eyes filled with tears, grown up beard, dark circles around his eyes told what he is going through....

But he had no one to say what he was going through ,he had everything
A loveing parents, crazy sisters, good caretakers, beautiful wife and a innocent son.
But he lost everything and everyone....

"MA.... "he whispered like mary's photo could hear him .

"Akka... "he again whispered looking around trying to find anyone who can console him but didn't find anyone.

He was shivering, his eyes around the room...

3 months back Aarav told Mary about the sins he did to yamini
Since then Mary was broken, maybe  mentally died .
She was bed ridden, she had chicken poks,she could not walk, talk, smile, eat.
Every second was like hell to her.
Each second she lived in the world, she felt yamini's pain, her screams echoed loudly in her ears ,her painful ,helpless look when ever Aarav was thrashing her never left her sight.

After a few days she passed away!!
It took few days for Aarav to understand that Mary is no more in the world .

He stood up from the floor wiping his tears, he stood watching his family in a photo.
That's all he can do, he can't see them, feel them, touch them.
They left him...
Or he lost them...

He walked out from the room and walked into Anita's room where she was sitting in a wheel chair looking out the window.....

"an.. Anita"he whispered,she slowly rotated her chair with her head hung low, even in the dark room it was clear that she was crying..

In a accident Anita lost both her legs...

You know karma is something no one  can escape, you may be a rich, poor, intelligent, fool, tall, short, good, bad beautiful, ugly no matter what when the right time comes your karma will hit you..

As she moved her chair towards him, his knees were going weak...
He jaws shivered, he kneeled down near her and held her hands as tears flew down his eyes.

She looked down and a long tear escaped her eye and fell on her top.

No words were exchanged, yet so many emotions were felt !!

____________________________________

Yamini sat in the garden, she felt nothing absolutely nothing
No pain, no happiness nothing...

She was leading her life like a lifeless soul....

It's been 3 months, she lost her child yet she didn't cry...

Pain...
She was now use to it, she waited every minute for her dead but it seems like even dead didn't like her...

She didn't know how she made it till her, but she somehow made it

After Anita's accident everytime was changed, for a few days Anita is staying in the mansion, Mary's dead and aarva's sudden change in behavior were making her go mad.

He made so many tries to talk, or make a conversation with her but it's like yamini didn't want to talk anymore, she stopped feeling any emotions.

Whenever he tried to talk, she stayed still to her place not hearing what he says nor going away, she does everything she does in the house normally.

It's just that she lost all her emotions and became numb, emotionless.

The light in her face was missing, the life in her eyes were dead long back, her lips forgot to smile.

She.. She just don't feel like doing anything, she didn't want to escape too...

She wanted Advik to move on, she didn't want Advik, she wanted him to find someone good for himself.

As she stood up to leave, Pallavi  ran up to her and hugged her legs

"what happened baby "she asked with a smile.

Pallavi was the only one who made her smile...

"mummy is searching me, don't say I am here "she told and hide herself behind yamini.

"Mandan did you see Pallavi "Pallavi's mom asked to which yamini nodded as no and her mother went away searching for her.

"ufff, you saved me from her today akka"pallvi told placing her small hand on her chest.

She bent down and kissed yamini's cheeks and ran away...

Yamini smiled at her and walked towards the mansion and walked into gauri's room

She stays here from past 3 months and no one said anything so she continued to stay here.

As she stood in front of the washroom mirror, she walked her nose bleeding again, she wiped it and ruffled her wavy hairs and stared at the mirror.

As seconds passed, her head slowly started to pain and yamini's hold on her hands become tight.
As minutes passed, tears started to flow and she started screaming in pain....
Everyday she screamed loudly to those soundproof washroom walls and still survived...

********************************

HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE  CHAPTER?? 😊

ATTENTION ONCE AGAIN GUYS!!
I WON'T BE UPDATING UNTILL OCTOBER 30TH AS I HAVE MY SEMESTER EXAMS AND OTHER THINGS...😫😤
HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT ME 💕

DO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SUPPORT. ❤

HAPPY READING 💫

1000 WORDS🌸