1.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hurry up, you pig!"

"Shut up 'Tsumu. Let me eat in peace." Osamu boredly replied, munching on the fifth onigiri for breakfast. But with them running late, he brought a good two or three more just enough to satisfy his hunger in the morning.

"Shut 'yer trap and give me that!" The younger twin of the Miya brothers, Miya Atsumu, quickly snatches the onigiri in his brother's hands, only to earn a hard slap from him on the back of his head.

"'YA PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME HUH 'SAMU—"

"It's only 8:00 in the morning and the last thing I want right now is to encounter your stupid fights." Suna Rintarou walks besides Osamu, scrolling through his phone with a usual deadpan and lazy expression.

"Suna!" Atsumu exclaimed cheerfully.

Luckily I'm not bipolar. Osamu deadpanned as he watched his twin's sudden change of moods.

It was the start of their second year of highschool. Osamu mentally thanked the gods for not putting him in the same classroom with his idiot of a brother and with a decent classmate and fellow teammate this time.

Osamu and Suna were on the same class while Atsumu was alone again, with no fellow teammate in the class since Ginjima Hitoshi was the only sane of the second-year volleyball players, so he was placed in the class for smarter students.

The grey-haired twin snickered at the thought.

"What are 'ya laughin' at?!" Atsumu yelled, only to receive a shrug from Osamu as they stop infront of Atsumu's classroom doors to drop him off.

Though it was never Osamu's and Suna's intentions to drop him off, they just have to pass by Atsumu's class before arriving at theirs.

A crowd was gathered there, and for once Atsumu was rather bothered that it wasn't because of him. The group of people had their attentions on something else inside the classroom.

"A newcomer?"

"Really?"

"It's a girl and she's really really pretty!"

Atsumu's ears perked up, a lazy smirk crept up onto his face. "Heard that 'Samu?"

"Don't wanna hear it." The poor twin sighed.

"Watch me strut inside the classroom and make that 'newcomer girl' fall for me on the first day~"

"I bet a pack pf Chuupets that he's gonna get rejected." Suna said, snickering as he slowly took out his phone.

Osamu agreed.

"Watch me then," Atsumu flamboyantly said, combing his hair with his fingers before pushing through the crowd and inside the classroom.

Suna, not wanting to miss an opportunity for blackmail material, readied his phone and followed behind the blonde. Osamu rolling his eyes, looking uninterested but eager to see his twin rejected again, also followed.

Finally reaching the center of the crowd, Atsumu stopped to see a long, black-haired girl sitting in one of the chairs with a bunch of boys surrounding her trying to make a conversation.

The blonde twin was about to step forward and do his thing when he was jerked back by Osamu.

"What the hell 'Samu?!" Atsumu shrieked.

But Osamu was pointing his finger to the new girl who only showed her side profile as she talked to one of the boys.

"Doesn't she look familiar?" Osamu squinted his eyes.

"You're just jealous." Atsumu retorted and was about to walk towards her again when he was pulled by the hair this time.

"Take a closer look!" Osamu whispered at his twin who was struggling to get his grip off his bleached hair.

"I am! I am! Let go of my hair! I'm turning bald! Suna help me!"

Suna only snickered at the sight and continued filming his wails, until finally Osamu lets go. Slumping to the ground, Atsumu groaned and was about to attack his twin when Osamu grabbed his head first and made him turn towards the new girl's direction.

"There's nothing familiar about her!"

"Take a closer look you dumbass!"

Squinting his eyes, the blonde found no familiarity. "Make her fully face us." He said, making Osamu groan.

"Whatever. I'm going to class now—"

"Hol' up!" Atsumu grabbed him by the back of the collar. "Now that I think 'bout it, she does looks familiar."

The twins processed for a moment as they stared intently at the new girl. Suna had his eyes flickering in between the twins and her as boredom started to kick in, that is until Atsumu perked up.

"'Samu! Could it be?"

"Yea,'Tsumu," Osamu mumbled, "it could be."

They're agreeing with each other! Suna thought, surprised.

"Make her face this way." Osamu whispered as Atsumu nodded without hesitance.

"Psst!"

"Psst!"

Atsumu called, making Osamu and Suna facepalm at his attempt, but he didn't mind as he continued calling for her attention.

"Psst! New girl!"

"Psst!"

When finally, the ravenette had enough of those annoying calls for her attention, she diverted her gaze to some other part of the room in search for the call—

"Psst! Over here!" Atsumu yelled this time within the group of students.

Her blue orbs landed on a pair of twins studying her closely as she flickered her eyes in between theirs, then a small smile spreads across her face.

Atsumu and Osamu were shocked; the blonde had tears of joy pricking by the corner of his eyes as Osamu was too stunned at the mere sight of her.

"Shin-chan?" They said in unison.

Chuckling, the ravenette waved.

"Yo! 'Tsumu, 'Samu!"