𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"REPRESENTING DURMSTRANG INSTITUTE, WE HAVE VICTOR KRUM!", DUMBLEDORE ANNOUNCED. cheers were heard as victor proudly walked onto the stage.

     "and from our very own hogwarts, we have cedric diggory from the hufflepuff house!"

     cedric received many whistling and back pats as he gladly approached victor.

     "and finally from beauxbatons, we have...victoria noir....?", dumbledore hesitantly read out, making everyone gasp.

though victoria's reaction was that of a fearful prey, her eyes glimmered like a dangerous predator.

she slowly stumbled forward as she pretended that she didn't know what was going on.

just as dumbledore couldn't get more shocked, another piece of fiery paper flew out of the cup.

"and...harry potter...."

harry was then egged onto the stage as him and victoria followed the two sixth-years into a dungeon-like room along with the multiple professors.

"how did you two put your names into the cup?!", dumbledore inquired, clearly having to have set a age restriction circle around the cup so that fools like fred and george couldn't even have put their names in.

     "I-I'm not sure professor. I didn't put my name in the cup at all", victoria meekly confessed.

     harry nodded in agreement as he was innocent too. dumbledore just sighed as he looked over at barty crouch—an influential british ministry of magic official.

     "there's no choice—"

     "but—"

     "it's very simple karkaroff. someone put potter and noir's name in the goblet knowing that they would have to compete it if came out", moody interrupted.

"indeed. due to the binding magical contract, there is no choice but for ms. noir and mr. potter to enter the competition", barty crouch said.

victoria made a distressed face, though with madame maxime standing beside her, she put a hand on the girl's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"you are going to be fine my dear. you 'ave my word", madame maxime smiled.

     "merci madame".