Chapter 11

Third Person

It was finally Friday and today everyone got to come into Daycare dressed up. But in Noahs case highschool.

Cameron was up bright and early with Owen. They still shared a room since the boys still haven't had the chance to clean out the office for her and put her stuff in it.

Owen helped Cameron to get into her blue tootoo, her painted blue top and the horans that were also repainted. Kiara had given Noah a lend of her curling iron for him to use. She also showed him how to use it.

While they waited for Noah to get up Mason gave Cameron some toast cut up into four square slices. While he packed her some lunch and some treats since they were going to watch a movie later.

Owen was sitting beside Cameron at the counter. They rule was she was only aloud up or down on the barstool if one of her brothers was watching her. Owen was looking into a case he had recently received.

'See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes' Cameron sung more to herself. As she swung her feet munching on her toast.

Then Noah walked in wearing normal clothes. Black jeans and a white crew neck jumper.

"Nice costume" mason snickered at Noah. Which he just gave him a glare.

"Hmm? He's not wearing a costume silly. He just looks like Noah." Cameron said which earned a chuckle from Owen and a small smile from Noah.

"Thats still scary." Mason added still laughing at his own joke.

"Ye Noah I don't think ypur suppost to go in as yourself today wears your costume." Owen said.

"I am dressed up look see I have a mask." Noah held up a light up purge mask. Waving it back and forth.

Which Owen and Mason rolled their eyes.

"Can you do her hair cause we have to go soon." Owen asked.

"Come on Cam." Noah walked towards her wipping her hands then lifting her to go upstairs. She sat on his desk chair as Noah waited for the curling iron to heat up.

After a while of curling hair. Cameron was finally done.

"You look so cool Cam!" Noah cheered causing Camerons cheeks to blush.

"Come on we have to leave!" Owen shouted up the stairs.

Noah grabbed Camerons hand and they walked down the stairs. The two boys stood in the hall looking at them.

"Wait before they go I want to get a picture of both of them." Mason was panicked that he wouldn't get one. Noah rollee his eyes. But Cameron didn't seem to mind.

"Stand here." Mason pointed to the wall infront of them. They both walked over and Noah kneeled down. Having one kneel on the ground and the other standing up so Cameron could siton it. Noah put on his mask.

Mason took the photos cooing at the both of them. But when Cameron turned around and saw Noahs mask it frightened her.

"Aaahhhh!" She shouted hoping off his kneel and running to Owen hiding behind his leg. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.