chapter 12

After breakfast, Chashman was ready to go to her room. she had no interest interacting with these people.she stood up , " chashman, it would be good if you spend sometime with Dada saeen " miraan said as he got up too. The warning was clear in his eyes, chashman pinched her lips , barely stopping herself from telling him that to hell with him and his family!!!

she gave a single nod , and headed towards the corridor, miraan was right behind her. " dont you have any work to do ? !!!" chashman seethed turning towards him . 

" I have , but it can wait.... " Miraan said biting back a smile. 

"And stop telling me what to do! i have come here, but that doesnt mean I am your slave. I will do what i like !" she said as she tried to turn back. 

Miraan held her arm, not letting her turn away. he liked her guts, but this tone was way too much. she was forgetting who she was talking to. 

" and what will you do ! not get out of the room at all. not spend time with anyone here ! " miraan asked with knitted brows. 

" what else do you expect ?" chashman asked gravelly looking in his dark eyes. 

" chashman ! its just for a few days!if you have already come, then dont behave like this now."Miraan said going a bit soft. 

chashman kept looking at him for a few seconds, but then nodded with a sigh.

chashman started walking towards his dada saeen's room, but she felt that miraan wasnt behind her anymore. 

" are you not going to follow me anymore ?" she asked seeing him stand right there.

" no! spend sometime with him alone. He is your dada saeen also. " Miraan said. 

"he isnt!!!! " chashman gritted out, he got on her nerves so easily.

"chari chokri" miraan said shaking his head. chashman heard it, but didnt bother to turn towards him. she had enough of the conversation with him . 

she entered the room after knocking softly. He had just got done eating his food. 

" chashman! " a kind smile came on the old man's face. chashman avoided looking at his smile, she felt her heart clenching in a painful way.

chashman went ahead and was about to sit on the sofa, when her grandfather told her to sit on the bed near him .

chashman sat down feeling awkward." did you sleep well ?" he asked kindly. 

" yes..." chashman said focusing on her hands. Didnt matter, how much she wanted to remain cold, the resentment wasn't easy to hide.

when Dada saeen didnt say anything else for a long time, she had to look at him . he had tears in his eyes. " i know you dont like us... but will you forgive this old man .....you are my only grand daughter, Allah knows how much i love you." Dada saeen said as tears fell down.

 Didn't matter how cold chashman wanted to be, she couldnt see an old man crying in front of her.she placed a hand on his hand" please dont cry...." she said as tears filled her own eyes. she had nothing on her mind at that point but the tears of the old man. 

" mene apni zindagi me boht se bury kaam kie hen . ( i have done many sins in my life ) but i never wanted to cause you pain " he said as more tears fell down.

" i wont hate you ..... " chashman said as she felt her heart clenching also. She was the cause of tears in an old man's eyes. that wasnt how she was brought up. 

And her hate for him wasn't justifiable also. If his father had really took a stand for them, or really cared about them, chashman and her mother wouldnt have faced so much pain.

Dada saeen took her hands in his , there was a lot he wanted to share with his grand daughter.

he and chashman spent sometime together, chashman was wrong, the man she had always imagined as a cruel, heartless human was nothing like that or maybe not anymore. He was loving and sweet. 

Miraan came to the room around 10 am. Chashman noticed that as he talked with his grandfather that they had a nice bond, more like a friendship. Chashman was getting overwhelmed with everything happening so quickly, she excused herself and exited the room.

-------------------------------
Wo roti boht he

Mere door jaany pr

Hmara sath choot jaany pr

Muhbt me bewafai paany pr

Waadon k toot jaany pr

Wo roti boht he ....

___________________

Salaam readers! Heres the update ❤️