Chapter 18

Robin:I don't know if I can trust you Slade,surely you have to understand my point of view here...

Slade:Ah yes, I'm an assassin so that automatically makes me heartless right? Don't make such a presumption about me...to an extent you are correct but don't think I did it all for money...

He starts to walk away

Slade:You should enjoy yourself Robin, you have several friends here...

As he arrives to y/n again he is sitting on the bench waiting

Y/n:Is everything okay?

Slade:Nothing to worry about...why don't we continue to walk around?

Starfire flies up suddenly, speaking with excitement in her words

Starfire:Friend y/n! Possible friend Slade! Look who I found!

She flies to the side revealing Jinx

Jinx:Hey y/n...

Y/n:Umm...hi...

Jinx:What? Are you surprised that I'm out on a Friday night? I have a life y/n...

Slade:Is it...routine to go out on Friday nights?

Y/n:I guess so? Anyway where's your friends?

Jinx:Well they left not too long ago...its just me now...I was actually leaving before Starfire called me over to her?

Y/n:And why did you do that Star?

Starfire:I thought that if we are out on the good times then we could invite others over too? Am I incorrect?

Blackfire flies up

Blackfire:She is no harm to us right now y/n, she'd be stupid to attack right now...

Y/n:Well you're right on that...

Slade whispers to y/n

Slade:I can get a couple snipers to keep an eye on her...

Y/n:That won't be necessary...

Jinx:So what do you say y/n?

Y/n:I think it's fine but...Robin on the other hand...

Robin walks up

Robin:So we just invite everyone who we think is cool to join us? 

Y/n:You're not fine with us getting some more people to hang out?

Robin:Y/n you know that's not the problem,and it wouldn't be one if these were heroes that we can confirm are fine but you've brought two people that I question their loyalty to our friendship...

Y/n:What you're saying makes sense but people can change Robin...

Robin:Yea but not instantly! It takes time...

Y/n:And how do you know that they are just now acting this way?

Robin:I know you can confirm personally for Slade since you've been there with him but Jinx? What do you say to that...?

Y/n:Well I heard she was very friendly to someone who recently joined H.I.V.E...right Jinx?

Jinx:You mean QT?

Y/n:Monday Night Mask Meets Ups are a thing and he came by and told me about it...

Robin sighs

Robin:You know what fine.. whatever but if something happens and I feel like they are involved, I'm going to hold you accountable y/n...