Part 15

Abhishek saw Arnav looking down at his uncle, Khushi, Natasha, Payal and Shashi having a conversation down stairs in the small garden situated in the middle of the house.

The sound of his electric wheelchair broke Arnav's reverie and he turned and smiled at him as he moved closer to him.

"Don't worry....... Payal and Khushi will definitely get your uncle out of his depression...... My wife and baby sister have this magic of making people snap out of depression. " Abhishek said knowing Arnav was worried about his uncle wellbeing and the tragedy that occured a couple of days ago.

Arnav nodded and smiled at Abhishek knowing he was right.

Flashback.

Arnav and they others after leaving RM rushed to the hospital and to Abhishek's room.

Payal took the lead out of excitement to see her husband and the others followed.

She reached his room to find Abhishek wide awake and doctors and nurses assigned specifically for Abhishek by Natasha standing by his bed.

Tears started cascading down her cheeks when she saw him and how he no longer looked pale like he use to.

Abhishek felt gaze on him and looked up to find his wife and the love of his life staring at him and he smiled seeing her.

Payal rushed and hugged him and Abhishek wanted so bad to reciprocate but nearly eight months in coma has made his body numb.

Payal pulled out of the hug to see the sad and disappointed look on his face and smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"It's okay Abhi...... I know you wanted to reciprocate but couldn't because of the months you have been in coma......" Payal hugged him again. "I miss you so much....... And am so happy to see to awake. " Payal cried still hugging him.

"I miss you too. " Abhishek exclaimed in joy shocking Payal who gasped and pulled out of the hug and looked at Abhishek shocked.

The doctor who immediately knew why Payal was shocked cleared it.

"We were also shocked when he woke up and asked of you. " The doctor said and Payal turned her head to him and back to Abhishek with a smile. " We thought being in coma for so long will affect his vocal cord but he proved us wrong when he spoke..... We already run some test on him and he is miraculously fit but will have to stay for a few days for observation..... Am sure with  physiotherapy, he will gain of control of his body soon because he heals faster....... I will leave you now. " He completed and left
with the other nurses.

Payal and Abhishek looked at each other will all the love in the world.

Their reverie was broken by Khushi voice.

"Bhai."

She called out and Abhishek looked at his little sister and she rushed and hugged him and cried as Payal stood up making way for her.

"I miss you so much bhai....... I know it's kind of my fault you and jiji's wedding got postponed but you got married in secret and am happy for the two of you. " Khushi said and held Payal's hand and that of Abhishek's.

Abhishek smiled but it turned into a frown after seeing the red substance on Khushi's partition and the nuptial necklace around her neck and looked at Khushi and back to Payal.

"You are married?....... Oh God..... How long have I been in coma?...... And who dare marry you without the permission your brother and how did you find me?. " Abhishek kept on asking the questions without pause and Payal sighed and asked him to relax and then told Abhishek everything that happened from Akash to Natasha rescuing him, her fake marriage to Akash, Khushi and Arnav's marriage, Akash's arrest every single thing that happened while he was in a coma.