38💉

"so uh, where exactly

"so uh, where exactly... are we going?" jinkyong asked quietly, her expression worried as she couldn't see out the windows of the car they were in. mrs. huang was sat in the seat in front of her facing the young girl and renjun was right next to her.

"the castle of course." renmei smiled, earning wide eyes from jinkyong. "l-like- like underworld? like hell?" she coughed out, not knowing how to react. renmei only gave an amused look, chuckling a little.

"don't worry. it's not as bad as humans and white wings make it seem." renjun sighed, sitting back in his seat. "i told you to stop calling them white wings." his mother hissed, hitting his chest. the boy flinched, giving his mom a look before scoffing.

the car then came to a stop and the driver quickly got out, going to open the door for the three in the back. renmei was the first out, then renjun, then jinkyong who immediately when stepping out of the car gasped.

she was met with the sight of grey skies, and a very large and dark castle like mansion right in front of her.  the underworld wasn't anything as she had expected, it was somewhat... calming. as if it was homely.

before she could move on she was practically tackled into a hug. "i can't believe you'd leave me with those six oafs. never do it again." jinkyong smiled, hugging nina back. "i won't. i'm sorry." she hummed, letting go of the girl.

renjun was giving a disgusted look to his cousin, earning a smack over the head. "don't tell anyone i did that or i'll feed you to Cerberus." she warned, jabbing a finger at renjun and pulling jinkyong with her towards the entrance of the large castle.

renmei only gave an amused laugh, patting her son on the back. "i like this one. your father likes her too. don't hurt her or i'll let nina feed you to Cerberus." she smiled lovingly at him, walking in the same direction of the two girls.

renjun could only stand there stunned. what the hell was so special about this girl?

oh renjun, jinkyong literally has a whole fanclub i'm surprised people haven't made jinkyongXreader fics yet