53

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 "

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 "

To my little accent 

we're done. forever. I love you always and forever.

from your softie and yours only x

This letter broke me. I threw up for hours, Mrs Weasley holding back my hair. Every time I thought of what was in the letter I puked. She told me it was okay and that I was going to be okay. I had been staying at the Weasleys on weekdays. Every weekend I would leave to go to Grimmauld Place where I would stay alone for a little and cry over the loss. Mrs Weasley was the only person who had really been there for me, other than my friends off letters but everything was becoming more dark and grim. Losing Draco wasn't something I was ready for.

It had been 3 hours since the letter arrived, I was currently drinking a hot chocolate Molly had made and was sat cuddled up in one of her many knitted blankets. Fred and George had said they were coming home in 20 minutes to see how I was. I would go to their apartment to stay once every two weeks, I missed them a lot when I wasn't with them.They were the only people who brought a smile to my face other than that one time during the summer I had seen her and we laughed about something.

'Y/n' I heard 2 familiar voice chime, I looked around at the two of them smiling, I set down my cup and moved so they could sit each side of me. I leaned back onto Fred and put my legs over Georges lap who rubbed my lower leg with his thumb. I sighed and let Fred wrap his arm around my neck pulling me into his chest. 'Its fine now you can show off your older boyfriend' I chuckled 'What older boyfriend Fredrick' He groaned at the name but kissed my hair. 'me dummy' I slapped his chest laughing mixed with a little crying. 'Seriously though' George reassured 'It'll be okay. Everything will be' I sent him a thank you smile and moved my head down to Fred's lap. I closed my eyes and they both started chatting, leaving me to sleep in peace.

|||

It had been 2 weeks, I was stood on Platform 9 and 3/4, the twins either side of me. 'I did this one year ago, with Remus and Sirius' I muttered. Fred pulled me in tight, 'listen to me little one, You need us you know what to say. He loves you, Sirius, he's watching you right now and saying; that's my munch now get your ass on the train' I giggled wiping some tears. I hugged Fred tight and turned to George who already had his arms open wide. I ran into him, he leaned down to my ear whispering. 'If its meant to be he'll come back'.

I wandered through the train feeling sick, I didn't want to run into him, especially not alone I couldn't do it. I walked till I saw Hermione's frizzy hair. I slipped in to the seat next to her, she moved her hand away from her book and squeezed mine lightly. Harry's eyes flicked from me back to Ronald.'An initiation' He continued, I didn't want to ask, I didn't care. 'Stop it Harry I know where you're going with this' Hermione urged my brother. 'It happened. He's one of them' I ignored their conversation 'One of what?' Ron asked. 'Harry's under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a death eater' It felt like a stab to the chest. I showed no emotion on the outside but in reality my entire body burned with pain. He couldn't of. I felt like I was about to be sick all over again. I was right.

I ran out ignoring Hermione's calls behind me, she stopped at the entrance of the Slytherin carriage and I ran past them all not glancing once. I got in to the bathroom and let it out just like Mrs Weasley had told me to do. If you ever feel you need to throw up, don't hold it back. I felt a grip on my hair, someone was holding it up. I continued to throw up until I was just sobbing over the toilet seat. I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. Getting up I became in close vicinity with the person who had helped. I knew that mint breath. Our eyes met. It was him. My entire body was frozen. He looked depressed yet emotionless. 'I'm sorry love' His voice was breathless and that was all he said before he walked out leaving to me who slide onto the floor.

I think it was obvious to everyone Draco and I had split, neither of us said a word, we sat the two of staring off at anything that wasn't each other. One detail I had noticed was that my brother had a bloody nose and Draco had come in a minute before him. Both late. He had done that to my brother, I had a suspicion it was because of his father, I had seen the prophet. His dad had been arrested as a death eater. He was the man of the house. But there was no way. He would never. I felt a light nudge on my leg, I looked up and saw Pansy with a raised brow, I tried to force a smile but she completely understood. No one at out table really talked for dinner. It was gloomy and miserable. Everyone else was giving Slytherin table dirty looks because we were the "Bad guys" Merlin's beard the other houses were such dicks towards us sometimes.