Random Facts

Here are some Random Facts about this story. If you enjoyed the tale, hope you enjoy these too. :)

S

1) I wanted to write this story because I liked the idea of mixing young love, a colourful character and a nerd.

2) Mahua's love for Maths stems from mine! :P

3) This story is not set in one city but two in my head. No, neither of them are Mumbai. :)

4) The artwork in Ranvijay's room is Harry Potter artwork.

5) The restaurant in Chapter 7 is based on a very popular restaurant in Bangalore.

6) The bougainvillea tree in Chapter 11 is based on a real incident. I saw a tree like this and felt exactly like Mahua. I wanted to capture that moment forever so I gave the memory to her.

7) I get a lot of questions about Ranvijay's tattoo. WIN stands for his name. Mahua has a tattoo that symbolizes her name and he has one which represents his. It is to show how they may be different in a lot of ways, in some ways, they're very similar.

8) Chapter 15 is my favourite.

9) Every story I write usually has an album playing on loop in the background. Hasee toh Phasee was the one for this one. :)

10) The painting Mahua painted is based on a card. I don't have it anymore but it's the most beautiful card I've seen in my life.