Twenty-Five

"Are you nervous?" Kate asked Amelia as she changed into her dress for the royal engagement interview. Last year, she hadn't been this nervous for Kate's interview with Will on their engagement and marriage plans, but as it was now her turn. She could hear her heart beating fast, so fast she worried that Kate could hear it.

"No." Amelia lied

"Your lying Mia." William spoke as he walked into the room, just as Kate sipped up the back of Amelia's dress. She was borrowing one of Kate's as the interview had been confirmed at short notice the previous evening.

The dress was at the perfect length that Queen Elizabeth would approve off, just under the knees

The dress was at the perfect length that Queen Elizabeth would approve off, just under the knees. It was spotted with flowers and the sleeves ended just before the elbows. It was comfortable for Amelia, though she was not used to wearing something this expensive. Then again, she would have to get used to wearing things like this once she was married to Harry. She then was wearing a pair of pale brown high heels that showed her feet and toes, thankfully Kate and Amelia had painted them the previous night watching a movie with the boys after dinner.

"Granny's published your wedding date in the papers." Will spoke, finally giving the reason why he was in Amelia and Harry's bedroom. Amelia sat down on the bed and started to put on her heels. Will handed the paper to Kate, who read the page that Will had put it on before giving it to Amelia when she was done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Telegraph:

SECOND ROYAL WEDDING DATE CONFIRMED!

Queen Elizabeth published date in the papers just this morning, a few hours before the royal interview of Amelia Middleton (bride to be) and Prince Harry.

Just in a few hours time, the royal engagement interview between lovers, Amelia and Prince Harry will be conducted within the walls of Kensington Palace and a BBC's interviewer.

The published date is as follows:

Amelia Sophie Middleton

And

Prince Harry of Wales

Have confirmed their wedding date:

15.6.13

This news is amazing for the entire royal family as another marriage is made. We are so excited to watch these two grow into the royals they will always be in our eyes.

(A/N: The way our dates are written in New Zealand are like this x)

This was short and simple, yet so sweet to see that the couple have finally decided on the date that would enable them to call each other Husband and Wife after being engaged for almost a year. We have no doubt that that question will be asked, how the couple become engaged after only a few months of dating, and how the relationship has lasted with having to wait for a whole year and six months before they can finally call each other husband and wife.