{NSFW} Alone Time - Melone x Reader

Warnings: This is a good ol' Melone lemon requested by one of my very good friends. I figured I would share it here, too. Enjoy!

~~~~~~

It was pretty rare to get time alone with your boyfriend. With all of the other members of La Squadra around constantly and the never ending list of missions you were both sent on, it was impossible to spend quality time together.

So, this was nice. Everyone else was gone and the tv created simple background noise while you played with Melone's hair. The back of his head rested against your body, face sandwiched between your thighs. He ran his hands up and down your legs while you detangled his purple locks with your fingers.

Your eyes were glued to the tv, though Melone's eyes were glued on you. He looked over your delicate features, smiling whenever your face would twitch in response to what happened on the screen. He traced the side of your calf with one of his fingers and watched you smile, your soft giggle filling his ears.

He smirked as a devilish thought crept into his head. In such a suggestive position, it was bound to happen sooner or later. He turned his head to the side and planted a soft kiss on your thigh. You thought nothing of it at first and simply looked down to offer him a loving smile.

Melone planted a couple more sweet kisses on your thighs, causing you to giggle again. It wasn't until he planted a firm bite on one of your thighs that you caught onto his ulterior motives.

"Melone!" You scolded, instinctively tugging the hair that was between your fingers.

Melone let out a soft moan when you pulled his hair, eyeing the fresh bite mark on your skin with pride. "Do that again, amore," he begged.

"Do what?"

"Pull my hair."

When you hesitated, he bit you again. That caused the same reaction from before, a gentle yank of his hair. The pulling earned another delighted moan from Melone, and you'd be lying if you said the sounds weren't a bit enticing.

You pulled his hair again as he began to suck on your inner thigh, planting love bites across your skin. You moaned at the same time he did, the two of you perfectly harmonizing with one another.

Melone rolled himself over and looked up at you from between your legs. Your face was a beautiful shade of pink, quite the contrast from the purple bruises he'd left on your thigh.

"Di molto, signora, you're breathtaking," Melone cooed, cupping your outer thigh with his hand and bringing your leg in so he could kiss it softly.

"You're so bad," you teased, referring to the way in which he'd been able to change the atmosphere of the room in no less than 10 seconds.

"Of course I'm bad, darling," he replied, kissing your thighs between words, "That's the way you like me."

Did he really have to be so smooth? It was making it impossible to resist his charm, and you could tell from the look in his eyes that he knew what he was doing. He sat up, still seated between your open legs, and leaned in close to your face.

He kissed you passionately, the way a boyfriend should. His hands roamed your upper body, a place that had been dying for attention. His tongue slid along your lip gracefully. Your attempt at denying him entry was futile. He forced his tongue between your lips to taste you.

You couldn't help but moan into his mouth when he tweaked one of your nipples. Subconsciously, your hands had moved back to his hair, and now you softly tugged it as you had before.

He pulled away for a moment. "Let's take this elsewhere, cara."

You only nodded, grabbing the hand he extended towards you and standing up with his help. He led you to his bedroom, a route you were quite familiar with taking. He opened the door and smirked as he led you inside. There was hardly time to process what was happening when he immediately pinned you to the bed and began kissing you feverishly.