26

You woke up and you felt a piercing pain in your head. Your body felt sore and the light above you was way too glaring. Slowly but surely you opened your eyes piece by piece, not knowing where you are or what happened to you after you collapsed. You could remember what happened - but then everything was black, for a very long time. 

Your eyes slowly got used to the light and then you slowly realised through your dizzy state that you laid in a bed with cables connected to your battered body, a breathing tube in your nose and the blaring sounds of the maschines that monitored your health state. The white walls around you seemed to glow in the whitetest white and it hurt in your eyes, so just pressed them together because it hurt to see them. You fiddled around the cables so you could slowly lift your body up because you wanted to sit in a proper position. 

How long did I lay here? you asked yourself and grabbed your head.

After a while of just looking around and getting your eyes used to the light, you looked to your right. A table was covered with lots of flowers and 'get well soon'-cards. You stretched out your arm to grab one of the cards and opened it.

"Hey (Y/N)! Get well soon, we're missing you! We are already looking forward to the next arcade visit! - Love u lots - Mina, Kiri, Kaminari and Sero :-)"

You grinned at Kaminari's messy handwriting and let your fingers glide over the ink.

Oh my god, I miss them so much. They must've been so worried.

The tears in your eyes dwelled up and then suddenly a panic washed over you.

"Where's Katsuki? Did he come out of the League's hide out? I hope he's well..."

The tears rolled over your cheeks because you were suddenly sickly worried. You couldn't rescue your own boyfriend, what a shame. 

You bent over and rang the bell next to your bed. After a while a nurse peeked through the door.

"(Y/N), nice to have you back- why are you crying?" The woman asked as she entered the room and helped you to get rid of the breathing tube. You wiped away your tears and tried to take a deep breath.

"Excuse me, but do you know what happened to my boyfriend Katsuki?"

She smiled warmly. "He's waiting for you outside. Ever since you came here he was with you - he just left for school. Sometimes he even slept here."

You felt a warm feeling at your heart. Katsuki is well, he still is in one piece and the fact that he stayed with you all the time made you want to cry again - this time out of joy.

"And how long was I in here?" You asked with a hoarse voice.

She looked at you. "One and a half week. You got caught pretty bad."

You coughed. "Can I please see Katsuki?"

The nurse straightened your blanket and nodded. She went outside and closed the door behind her. You would lie if you said that you weren't nervous to meet him again. Would he judge you that you were simply too weak to save him? Would he be the same to you? It made your heart nearly thumb out of your chest.

After some time the door opened. Your ash blonde boyfriend stood there, his crimson red orbs staring at you in disbelief, full of concern and sadness as he looked at your hurt physique. As soon as he stood in your room you realised how bad you missed him. He couldn't hold back his tears anymore as he rushed towards your bed and took your head between his big hands.

"God, (Y/N). I thought you were fucking gone!" He sobbed loudly as you pressed your forehead against his. Again the tears rolled over your cheeks. You were simply happy to have him back.

He then kissed you; it was the most loving kiss you've ever experienced, it made you feel like he never wanted you to get hurt again. It was a promise - that he would always protect you and be there for you no matter what happened.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you. I was the one who got you in this stupid situation." He stated and clenched his teeth as he tried to conceal his sobs. "I'm pathetic." He pressed his face into the crook of your neck.

"You're not, Katsuki. It's okay." You brushed through his wild blonde hair.

"No it's not! You nearly died there! Because of me!"

"Please calm down. Everything is fine now. You're not responsible for this. It was the league and Akito." You felt your body shiver as you let his name roll over your tongue. You two held each other for a long time. You needed to catch up the time that your were gone. His scent was intoxicating you; you missed his smell. His soft hair in your hands. His soft skin. His rough hands caressing your cheeks as he simply stared at you.

After a time you wanted to have some answers.

"Tell me, what happened after I passed out?"

He took a deep breath. "Not much at first to be honest. They thought you were dead, so they just let you lay there on the fucking ground. They wanted to force me to join. Of course I didn't do so, especially because you told me so urgently. I also thought you were... dead. Then I could trick them so they took of those stupid restraints from me. And then suddenly All Might literally flew through the wall. He told me to take you out of there and bring you to the hospital as quick as possible - he fought the league's members."

He gulped at the memory. "Then I called an ambulance and I tried to keep you alive. Unfortunately I broke a rib of yours while I did."

You looked down on you and simply had to laugh at this. "I'd rather have a broken rib than be dead." You laid your head onto his shoulder. "Thank you Katsuki. You're really a hero."

He felt his face heat up and a blush crept over his cheeks.

"And what happened to...him?"

"He's in fucking jail now. Hopefully he rots in there. Stupid piece of shit."

The first time in your whole life you were completely free of the demon that made your life a living hell. It felt good and you were kinda happy that he was locked away.

Without a warning someone knocked at the door. You simply stated a quiet "Enter." as your parents and Mitsuki & Masaru peeked through the door.

You intertwined with Katsuki's hand as the four slowly entered the room and made their way over to your bed. Even Mitsuki cried as she saw you. They hugged you tightly, telling you how worried they were and how much they missed you. Mitsuki told you that Katsuki was here every free moment, sometimes she had to force him to eat something because he just sat next to your bed and waited for you to wake up. Katsuki told you daily about his day at school, that your school mates missed you incredibly much and that you simply have to come back. Ever since you were in coma, it was a weird feeling in class. Everyone was worried if you would make it - even the teachers visited you regularly. They got you a little present - a picture of your class and the teachers, so that your friends and your idols would always be around you. One day, Katsuki told you, that All Might came here to check on you if you already woke up and then he brought Katsuki some food from home - because he was simply afraid to leave you alone. You were happy that everybody was there for you. You were happy that you were you - for the first time of your life you were unconditionally happy.

Omg guys, I did it. I just finished my first story and I'm lowkey proud of it. In the end it got pretty angsty but I loved every part of it. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! See ya! - Ria