B R E A K F A S T

Hey guys-

I apologize in advance :)

Without further adieu, I present to you...

B R E A K F A S T | VIEWER DISRECTION IS ADVISED

lucille granger

I wake up nuzzled in Draco's arms, totally not recalling how we got upstairs. He wore a grey long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants.

My head was slightly pounding, but it was bearable. I watched Draco's chest rise and fall, breathing at such a calming pace. The sun shun on his glowing fair skin, and the color of his lips were accentuated.

Draco Malfoy, you truly are gorgeous.

I gently placed a kiss on his cheek. Then another one. Then another one.

Draco suddenly moved a little, huffing in a deep breath and releasing, batting his eyes open. His glistening eyes looked into mine and a small smile appeared onto his face.

"Morning, beautiful," He cooed.

"You look so peaceful..." I responded lowly.

"But of course, I'm at peace with you," His cheesiness made me giggle, as I playfully slapped his chest.

"Did you carry me upstairs?" I asked him.

"Who else was going to do it?"

"We could've stayed down there with them, y'know,"

"But we didn't," Draco remarked, grinning like a child.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, as the sudden tension grew.

Draco suddenly cupped my face and pulled me closer to him, then placed a warm kiss on my lips. The pecks soon became lip locks, then make outs.

I climbed on top of him, not breaking our kiss.

His hands traveled under my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it to the side. Our lips connected yet again with such passion and contentment. How did I get so lucky?

I pulled away, leaving him breathless and hungry for more. I lowered down to his waist as he watched me. A grin appeared on his face, knowing what would happen next. I tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants, as he lifted his waist assisting me to remove them. His morning erection was already stiff, if not, harder.

"Happy to see me?" I joked. He scoffed.

I pulled down his boxers and his hard dick jolted up. My lips came in tact with his tip, as a small gasp escaped his mouth. I gently sucked on the top of his dick, then eventually started pushing him deeper inside my throat.

I twirled my tongue around his tip, as he bucked his lips at each swirl. Feeling bold as ever, I decided to push his whole lengthy dick down my throat. Draco knocked his head back in pleasure as his breathing became ragged. I continued to bob my head up and down as Draco became more and more undone.

I used my small tender hands and started gently twisting my hands at the bottom of his shaft while sucking, which made him shudder.

"Fucking hell, Lucille," He groaned.

I knew he was about to come to an end when he started his thrusting himself into my mouth aggressively. And before he could release himself, I pulled away.

He sucked in the air and his chest was rising up and down fast.

I smirked and went back up to him, placing a kiss on his cheek. His face was plastered with sexual frustration and confusion.

I wiped my mouth with my wrist and smiled. "Shall we get breakfast?" I beamed innocently.

He scoffed. "Did you just tease me, Lucille?"

"Maybe..." I responded. He clenched his jaw and fist in frustration. Fuck, I probably shouldn't have done that.

I got up from the bed, when suddenly Draco yanks on my wrist, pulling me back.

"You're not going anywhere," He seethes, "Not until I'm done with you".

With such sudden movement, Draco climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck, nipping at the sensitive parts yet again.

It seems like he didn't want to do much kissing, so he immediately pulled off my pants along with my underwear.

"You want to tease me, Lucille?" He snapped. "Then so be it".

He grabbed my waist and did not hesitate to shove his hard dick inside me, causing me to wail out a moan. He immediately placed his hand over my mouth, muffling my moans.

Draco was angry. But it was a hot angry. It was anger from sexual frustration.

"Little whore Lucy wants to tease me?" Draco snarls, bucking his hips aggressively. "Well, Little whore Lucy gets punished".

My eyes began to water due to the high amounts of pleasure I was receiving. Draco never failed to make me feel so fucking good.

Draco suddenly went at such a hard thrust, causing me to whimper. I couldn't contain my moans at all. He took his free hand and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion while thrusting his all inside me. I wanted to last longer, but at this rate I don't think I could.

"S-. Slow down, Draco," I whimpered, trying to savor it all. I couldn't help it. I started bucking my hips against his thrusts. He devilishly smirked at me, seeing me unravel slowly.

"Why the fuck would I obey you?" He snapped. His pounding became so aggressive that I was gasping for air. It was unexplainable pleasure. It felt as if my body was going through overdrive.

"Please, slow d-down," I pleaded. I wanted to savor this moment, I refuse to cum so fast. "I'm gonna cum, Draco, please".

And with sudden movement, he pulled out of me before I could even reach climax.

As we breathed heavily, he pulled his sweatpants back up and slapped my thighs.

"Remember that the next time you decide to fucking tease me, Lucille," He boasted.

My stomach was churning, eager for more. This was cruel! I yearned for more. How could he jut leave me trembling like this?

"You're fucking evil, Draco," I huffed, picking up my pants and putting them back on.

He chuckled. "Shall we get breakfast?"

****

THIS IS BY FAR THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE BUT UM. Don't kill me, I'm writing the next chapter as we speak.