Part Nine

The door handle rattles, you and Loki pull apart "uh should I?" You start to say as the door bangs open. It's Thor, he takes in that you are in Loki's room and you are holding hands. "About time you two!" Thor storms over and pulls you both into a massive hug. Thor laughs with pure happiness "Brother, Y/N I demand to be best man at your wedding." You and Loki stand there feeling very awkward as Thor pulls away. "Who's having a wedding?" Nat asks Pepper and Wanda not too far behind her. They stop in the door way and take in the scene. They all have wide eyed expressions that turn to absolute delight. You just smile awkwardly and lean against Loki. "Alright girls lets leave these two love birds alone." Thor says and shuts the door as he leaves. You look up at Loki and smile "I love you," you tell him. Loki kisses you and says "I love you too Y/N" Loki picks up his helmet and puts it on your head. He smiles "you can keep that, it looks great on you," Loki tells you. "Thanks," you blush. "You have training don't you?" Loki asks. You smack your forehead "I completely forgot" you say. Loki smiles at you, "probably should get ready for that," he tells you. "Yeah," you give him one last kiss and leave to get ready to train.

You head down to training and time passes in a blur as Loki is watching you and you are just so excited he really loves you. After training you and Loki are alone you rush into each others arms and kiss. I am never getting sick of this you think. Just then Thor bursts into the room with everyone behind him. Loki rolls his eyes "really brother do you know nothing of privacy?" Thor grins "we have surprise for you two." Wanda and Thor move forward and Wanda grabs your arm and Thor Loki's and they pull you along and everyone follows to a big room decorated with 'congratulations' banners and you and Loki are forced to sit on fake thrones at the front of the room. "So when are you getting married?" Pepper asks. You glare at her trying to send a message telling her to butt out of it.

~Loki~
Loki watches Y/N as she glares at Pepper for the idea of marriage. What's wrong with that? He thinks, we love each other and Thor and Frigga already think of her as family. Tony must of sensed the tension beginning to form and he speaks up starting the celebration.

Time passes by and Loki notices Y/N starts to yawn alot and her answers are getting shorter and shorter. "I think Y/N and I will call it a day," Loki says getting up and helping you out of your chair. Loki puts your arm around his shoulder and he supports you while taking you out of the room. Out of sight of every one you completely collapse into Loki and he picks you up in his arms. "What happened to stupid," you trail off sleepily. "Stupid mortal strength?" Loki asks you. You mumble incoherently. Loki chuckles, "your light as a feather darling." Loki watches the light blush register on your face as he says darling. Loki reaches your room and he opens you door. Loki gently puts you down on your bed and tucks you in. Loki glances around the room and smiles as his eyes land on his helmet he let you keep. Loki walks over to your bed and lies down next to you. He wraps his arm around you, kisses your cheek says goodnight and you both fall asleep.