Twenty one

You guys should low key check out my Klaus Mikaelson fan fiction called Coaster. It's a rewrite of my first ever fanficton on my old account Insanity69  which reached over 1 million.
It will be different from the first one this'll be less cringy.

_

December

Winter break was coming up in a week, Katherine couldn't wait. She was all caught up in her classes which made her feel more relaxed. Bags hung under her eyes, she was exhausted. The beginning of the month she got a job as a waitress at the diner her and her family goes to, and since then it's been school, work, school and more work. Katherine was exhausted but it kept her busy and kept her mind off things.

She was done feeling sad, she was done feeling depressed even though she still did she tried to forget by staying busy. Katherine saw Bella's attempt to do the same as she worked at the same store Mike Newtown's parents owned. It was hard, they hardly spoke to one another and Katherine was concerned for her sister. Bella was starting to come around she guessed. She made dinner twice within a week which was progress in Charlie and Katherine's eyes.

It was a cold snowy Sunday, Katherine had off from work and forced herself to complete her assignments in the living room where her dad and Billy were watching football. Jacob sat on the floor besides the coffee table munching on chips. She noticed the boy more bulked up a bit and shook her head. These kids needed to stay off of steroids, she thought. She saw the others in the Quiliute tribe and how they all beefed up almost instantaneously when she was at the beach two months prior.

The Redskins made a touchdown during 3rd quarter taking lead ahead of the Vikings. Charlie and Jacob stood up cheering for their home team alongside Billy who cheered with them. Katherine sighed as she scribbled down notes for her AP American literature class. They were studying female writers and poets, she had to pick a female writer and write an essay about their life and work, how they got to where they were. It was all so much fun, Katherine sarcastically thought.

The game broke out to a commercial, Charlie got up to grab himself and Billy another beer.

"Don't forget about dinner at Harry's tonight Jacob." Jacob nodded, his eyes never leaving the tv as he watched a movie trailer on the screen. "Charlie you should join us tonight." Billy called out as Charlie was walking back into the living room. He nodded.

"Uh, yeah sure." Billy looked at Katherine offering a kind smile.

"You're more than welcomed too. Sue always makes a lot of food, especially when this one tags along." He gestured to his son. Katherine chuckles then nod.

"Um, yeah sure." Billy smiled.

-

Katherine sat in the passengers seat of the police cruiser with her father. Bella stayed home, holding herself up in her room as usual. Charlie pulled into the dirt drive way to Harry's. Katherine began to feel a bit queasy, she tried to push back the feeling. She hasn't eaten since yesterday afternoon and she was now hating herself for it.

Billy and Jacob were there when they arrived, Katherine followed Charlie into the home. A young boy came running out into the living room with a smile on his face. He waved at Charlie and the new girl in his home.

"Did my dad tell you? I'm a better fisherman then him. Caught 4 fish!" Harry shook his head as he came from the kitchen. The smell of fish went through the house.

"Only because I showed him to do it the right way, by staying quiet." The boy pouted as Harry laughed, ruffling his sons hair as he sat in a recliner.

"Like that's possible."

"Shut up Leah!" The boy said to his older sister. She stuck her tongue out at him which he returned. Harry shook his head.

"Katherine these are my children, Leah and Seth." Katherine pulled a semi-smile as she looked from Seth to Leah. Seth smiled and waved, Leah rolled her eyes doing a half wave before venturing to the kitchen to help her mom, Katherine watched her go, her eyes trailing down as she went with her long black hair sashaying side to side. She blinked a few time before softly clearing her throat as she found a seat on the brown cushioned couch. Seth plopped down besides her.

"Hi!" She tried to smile back.

"Hi."

"Seth don't torture the poor girl." Leah came back to the living room.

"Leah." Harry warned. Leah's eyes found Katherine's.

"Dinner's done by the way." And once again Leah left. Katherine stood back up and walked over to the dining room where extra seats were pulled. Jacob and Billy were already at the table, not seeing them when they first came in.

Dinner was sort of nice. Katherine enjoyed the freshly caught fish and mashed potato's with broccoli. Katherine was mostly quiet during dinner every now and again glancing at Leah, Katherine thought she was pretty.

Before she knew it dinner was over, Charlie stayed for another beer before they headed out, not before Katherine lectured about driving after drinking even if it was one beer, Katherine took the keys assigning her self designated driver and besides...she always wanted to drive a police car she remembered vaguely of riding with her father in his cruiser when she was younger, she sat on his lap and 'helped' him steer the car, she loved it.

Katherine pulled into the grass parking it besides Bella's truck. She got out with her father who was holding a plate with tin foil wrapped around it.

"Bella likes fish right?" Charlie asked causing the girl to shrug. She entered the quiet household, making her way upstairs. She was exhausted it was almost 10 and she felt dead the moment she was on her bed.

'That's it.' She thought, she was not getting out of bed.

~

This is unedited I apologize for any typos etc

I'm very proud of myself for being able to write a chapter out I had the first paragraph of this in drafts since the last chapter was posted. And guys I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had plans to hopefully have this story done by sometime in December but that will obviously be pushed back unless I can get my creative juices flowing for this story again.

Check out COASTER!

robbstark_