Smile

POV: Isla Kyle

"I already love him!" Vivian explained as she burst out laughing.

"It's not funny he took my muffin," I replied crossing my hands."I was going to eat it and he just took it." I explained as Vivian was laughing her ass off.

"I-I can't...this is t-too funny-y." she barely managed to get.

After the moment with Louis, he left me baffled. He shows out of nowhere, and then he steals my muffin. Celia had seen him when took my muffin and she also thought it was as funny and started laughing like crazy.

I huff as I sat down on the cold seat, I just want to sleep. Leaning my head back I closed my eyes. It's going to be a pretty short flight but we have to sit next to whoever's name we pull out of the hat. Which means I could be sitting next to anyone including him. Sure he is good looking but I'm petty I can't get over the fact that he took my muffin and walked off.

"Okay, I think I'm good n-now," Vivian said as she held up her hands. She had been laughing all along. It didn't bother me, I would be laughing if he hadn't taken my muffin.

"Girls, someone is going to be coming around with the hat, just put your hands in and take one out. Please don't fuss over it too much, we're not asking you to get married we're asking you to sit together for an hour and twenty minutes"

Looking around I saw a girl making her way around holding out the hat in front of the girls, I can't say I'm not excited but I'm definitely nervous as well. Though I wished I could sit next to one of my friends I could see what they were trying to do, by forcing us to sit next to one another, we would be forced to socialize.

A person waving their hand in front of me snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking at the girl she opened her mouth and said, "Your turn," She held out the hat in front of me.

I buried my hands in the half-empty hat. I was having a dilemma I didn't know which paper to grab there is a lot, but it's not that that big of a deal right? It's only for a while. Finally grabbing a piece of paper I pulled it out and kept it in my hand.

"Who did you get?" Anna asked.

Unfolding the piece of paper I saw that name...Ethan Jones.

"I got Ethan Jones," I explained as I lifted my eyes to look at Anna.

"Ahh. Yeah I know him he is on the football team...he is quite popular." She explained as she looked away.

Looing over Vivian's shoulder I saw that she had gotten a boy named  Elian Carter. This is going to be interesting, I hope whomever this Ethan guy is nice so it's not so awkward.

"I don't know any of these people we got." Called out Celia

"I don't know them either but the bigger question is how are we supposed to find them?" Vivian asked as looked around the room.

"I don't know, we should ask one of the teachers."

As Celia got up to find a teacher Principle Hable started to talk.

"Okay girls now that everyone that has the name of the person you going to be sitting next too, I would like you to start making your way to Mr. Brown in small groups to walk."

I got up on my feet, I'm glad I didn't have to worry about my suitcase since we had already given our suitcases to get on the plane. The plane only allowed a small bag on board for security reasons. Walking in silence next to Vivian we started to make out way to Mr. Brown, I was worried about this whole sitting next to a person you don't know. But I'm not going to make a big fuss over it, I'm not thirteen anymore.