6.

^ this is what harry was supposed to look like in the last chapter :)-The rest of the day flew by in a flash

-
The rest of the day flew by in a flash. It mainly consisted of Frank talking to us about the albums and future music ideas.

It was about 8PM when I leave the studio to go back to my apartment. On my drive back, I think about what I did.

I agreed on going on a road trip with Harry Styles.

Why?

I don't know.

There were so many reasons why I shouldn't have said yes, but he was convincing. I know that I don't know him, I know Dylan will get pissed, and I know I just got back from a tour. But, something clicked in my brain to say yes.

So here I was, packing my things for a road trip.

I didn't even bother telling Dylan. I know I should, but I just don't feel like talking to him. He hasn't texted or called me since our argument, and honestly I felt kind of great. It was nice not always having him on my case.

Sure I missed him, but he has been kind of not a good boyfriend lately. Maybe this break was a good thing.

I lay out my suitcase across my bed, along with 9 tops, 4 shorts, undergarments, and two pairs of shoes, my nike air forces and some sandals. He didn't really give me a time on how long we were going to be gone, so I just packed what I thought would be appropriate.

After neatly folding all my things in my suitcase, I gather all my toiletries; toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, makeup, the essentials.

After putting everything in the suitcase, I zip it up and roll it over to my front door, setting it right beside it, ready for the morning.

Shit. The morning. Was he going to pick me up? Am I going to drive to his place? What was the plan? I don't have his number either. I can't call him or text him. So, my first instinct is to call James.

I walk over to my bed and plop down, picking up my phone and scrolling through my contacts. I find James, and I call him.

"Hello?" He picks up almost immediately.

"James, hi!"

"Oh, hey Olivia! How did today go?" He asks.

"Oh it was great. I'm sure Frank told you all the details. Listen- I was wondering if you had Harry's number?" I ask. I realize this probably sounded really weird.

"Erm, yeah I have it. Do you need it?"

"Yes, I do. Do you mind texting it to me?"

"Sure." He says quickly.

"Alright, thanks James!" I smile, "bye!" I say before hanging up.

Within 30 seconds, a number is sent to me from James. I don't hesitate to call it.