5- trustworthy [ii]

TRUSTWORTHY

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 louis tries to figure out how to explain his situation.

"i can't really tell you." he says slowly as he thinks about his choice of words.

you look at him slightly disappointed and hurt. the boy who you was potentially your boyfriend won't even explain what happened between him and a mystery girl.

you watch as a girl in a layered pink dress that's definitely from the 50s with long brown crimped hair walks towards louis with a bright smile on her face. she looks happy with him.

she looks familiar, but you can't figure out where you've seen her. as you narrow your eyes at the girl, you skim her features and everything clicks at once. your jaw drops and your eyes widen as you watch her skip right up next to him.. staring at you.

"come on lou we need to shoot the next scene!" she smiles at him as she gestures for him to follow her.

he looks from her to you basically telling her that he's in the middle of something.

you feel your mouth fall open, "lou? scene? are you a fucking actor filming a new movie?" you whisper, as if you're spilling top secret information. your insides bubble with embarrassment and almost a sense of hurt. you wondered if louis never told you cause he didn't trust you or he simply couldn't.

you feel cylia's hand go up to your shoulder trying to keep you calm. she knows that when you get too stressed or upset, you can cause yourself to have a panic attack. your breathing quickens and you're trying to calm down but you're going through so many emotions.

"wait. millie bobby brown? you're holding hands with her?" logan's jaw drops from behind you as he holds back a squeal. you nearly laugh but end up putting your head down, wanting to crawl into a hole and hide away.

cylia notices and holds your waist in a side hug. he looks from logan to you and nods slowly as he looks down. his face seemed so guilty that for a moment, you truly believed he may have been cheating.

you felt your heart shatter in that moment. louis had been such a nice part of your life, you felt like you could tell him anything without being judged. your mind is racing with so many emotions and you struggled to breath in and out steadily as logan walks over and whispers, "it's okay."

you nod and turn to leave, simply wanting to sleep everything off, but he stops you, "wait. i've been filming with her y/n." your eyes lock with his as he takes a breath to continue.

"you even said so yourself, i'm an actor. and i'm sorry for not telling you sooner but by the time i landed the role, i was so nervous i would be kicked if i told anyone. millie and i, we're not dating. i don't love millie the way i love you. why else would i have asked you out?" he says as he steps towards you and cylia, logan and millie step away.

you look down, nervous and ashamed that you thought your "boyfriend" was cheating. as you're thinking that, you realize the word he just uttered to your face.

love.

he loves you. he would choose you out of all the girls in the world, even a top actress. this made your chest swell with love and appreciation as you looked at the boy you've known for the past couple years.

"i just- i just thought maybe you were like cheating or something? i don't know!" you say as you bring your hands to your head trying to calm down. you run your hands through your hair stressed as you try to understand the situation. your head was swimming with thoughts of shame, love, and confusion as you listened to everything happening around you.

"i trust you. i really do, but i saw your phone at the café that one time and i saw millie and i don't know it looked like you were talking to another girl, and seeing you with another girl kinda added up." you say breathing deeply and heavily.

you look down in embarrassment and watch as his feet come into view.

he takes his hand and lifts your chin to look at him, "y/n, i love you so much. i would never cheat on you. and i'm so sorry for making you think that i was by being so secretive and selfish about it. you're the most kind, funny, beautiful, and amazing girl i've ever met and i can't imagine life without you. i never would have asked you out that day if i didn't know that i would love you like i do today."

a warm tear slips down your cheek and you sniffle as you let the words sink in. louis really had a way with words; it made sense that he was an actor.

"i love you so much more louis." you say as you embrace him in a warm hug that was absolutely needed. his arms rose and wrapped around your waist, pressing your bodies against one another.  "i can't imagine my life without you either. you're the greatest boy i've ever met, and i'm sorry i jumped to those conclusions... i just- i love you so much." you mutter into his neck.

you pull away from the hug and he presses his lips onto yours. your lips move in sync as you feel every word's meaning sink into your souls.

you pull away and hear the sound of clapping surround you.

"that was beautiful." a man from behind you both says.

louis leans down towards your ear and whispers, "that's our director." as his warm breath tickles your soft skin.

"you should really think about acting y/n, you would be great at it. you may have an extra role in this movie to start you off if you'd like?" he politely says as you smile.

you look at louis and he smiled back, "you get to see me more, and if you want to, you can see if you like it. i say take it."

you turn towards the director and nod, "i would love to, thank you." you say as you smile.

"well then, meet us here tomorrow and you can rehearse some scenes and we'll get started!" he says happily as the crowd begins to clap again.

you lean into louis and sigh, "this day was very overwhelming."

"it definitely was." he says as you both smile, leaning into each other's warm embrace.

author's note
hi! i may not be able to post a
lot next week bc it's spring break, so i'm sry.
anyways, give me some recommendations if u have
any. ly all!! enjoy the imagines!