What About My Consent?

We finally made our way back to the academy, having spent the entire night at the police station.

   Just as I was about to open the door, I noticed Diego was no longer beside me. I turned to find him standing at the bottom of the steps.

   "I have some work to do, but I'll see you later ok?" He asked and I nodded my head.

   "I'm going to hold you to that." I said with a smile and he laughed as he headed back to his car.

   "How about we get dinner tonight. I know a great place just off of the corner of Washington." Diego offered, slightly nervous and Eleanor pretended to think if she had plans for a moment before giggling.

   "That's sounds perfect. 8:00?" She asked and Diego nodded his head with a wide smile before getting into his car.

   "It's a date." He called out as he drove off into the distance.

   Eleanor suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of Diego's words.

   It's a date...

   Surely he was just saying it in passing. He didn't really think of this as a real date...did he? Eleanor wondered to herself as she entered the doors of the academy.

   "Good, you're here. I need your help." Five announced, pulling Eleanor from her thoughts.

   "With what?" She asked curiously as she now noticed Klaus in one of their father's old suits.

"Is that Dad's?" She asked confused and Klaus smiled as he pretended to model the outfit.

   "Do you like it? I think it really brings out my eyes." He joked before Five spoke up, seemingly in a hurry.

"I am trying to find the owner of this eye ball, but I need my parents to come with me or they won't give me any information. And I need you there to make sure Klaus doesn't blow our cover." Five clarified and Eleanor nodded her head, understanding.

   "What's our cover story?" She asked and Klaus' eyes lit up.

   "Yeah, we need a cover story!" He agreed, but Five looked at them confused.

   "What? What are you talking about?"

   "I mean were we really young when we had you? Like, 16? Like, young and...terribly misguided." Klaus said dramatically, causing Five to roll his eyes.

   "Sure." He said dismissively, but Klaus continued.

   "Your mother, that slut!"

   "Hey!" Eleanor pipped up, but he ignored her.

   "We met at..." Klaus began, trying to think of a place before Eleanor did for him.

   "The disco..." she added and they both thought reminiscently of this fake memory.

   "Okay? Remember that." Eleanor said, snapping her fingers and Five nodded his head, unamused.

"Oh my god the sex was amazingggg..." Klaus added, earning a disgusted glance from Five and Eleanor.

"Ew, Klaus!" She exclaimed, grotesque at the idea.

   "You wouldn't be saying that if I was Diego." Klaus teased with a smirk, causing Eleanor's cheek to turn a bright shade of pink.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five commented as he began his descent down the stairs with Eleanor following close behind.