Break: Part 15

2 days later, they were ready to head down to the beach. "We have 15 minutes to get ready, if you're not done and outside by then, you're gonna be locked up in the house"Pansy snapped at them. They all went to their rooms to get ready, knowing that Pansy would actually lock them in and probably never come back for them. Hermione put on her bikini, put on sunscreen and waited for Bret.

 Hermione put on her bikini, put on sunscreen and waited for Bret

"You're wearing that?"Blaise said when he saw her walk out. "You're wearing boxers, I don't see the problem" Hermione snapped. "Come on!"Pansy snarled at the both of them. They walked over to the ocean and sat down at the already placed beach chairs. "Hold on" Hermione said before she sat up. "How long does the food last, because when I checked the fridge, there wasn't a lot of food and I doubt they'll last us 3 weeks"Hermione explained. "I forgot you're new to this"Blaise noted. "Basically the pantries, the fridge, everything that's supposed to store supplies, refill themselves automatically. Dirty clothes, dishes, stuff like that, they clean themselves. So we don't have to do anything"He explained. She nodded in understanding and lied down again.

"I want ice cream"Pansy stated aloud. "Get some then"Daphne said. "I don't know where it is, it's not in the freezer"Pansy told. "Of course it's not, with siblings like Ryan and Joseph, you need to hide your food"Blaise said. "Where is it then?" Hermione asked. "It's behind the fridge. There's a button on top of the tap, press it and the fridge moves aside and there's the ice cream"He said. "I'll go get some"Hermione said as she stood. "Draco go with her"Pansy ordered. "Why?"Blaise snapped, unsure whether he likes what's going on in Pansy's head. "Because she can't hold 13 cones of ice cream on her own"Pansy snapped back. Draco rolled his eyes and got up to go. Bret smirked at Hermione, who rolled her eyes.

"He should've been specific" Hermione stated as her and Draco stood in the kitchen, 5 different sinks, each having 2 taps, in front of them. Not to mention the 3 fridges. They began looking for buttons, and after about 5 minutes, they found the right tap and waited for one of the fridges to move. The one to the right began shaking before it started going down. Behind it was a freezer. Hermione walked to it and opened the freezer. She somehow was able to hold 4 cones in each hand while Draco held the other 5.

While returning to the beach, they had a small conversation. "You still willing to go get the rings with me?" Draco asked. "I'll think about it, You really shouldn't be asking me, my style for rings isn't exactly ordinary you could say. Bret has better style, you should ask him"Hermione said. Draco bit his tongue, 'fuck Bret' he thought. "I asked you for a reason"He snarled. She noted his tone and sensed a bit of annoyance. "Why? So Astoria can crawl my eyes out?"She asked. "What, she hasn't been acting good to you?"He questioned, stopping in in his tracks. "Why would it matter to you?"Hermione asked, turning to look at him.

"Why would it matter- Just answer the question Mia!" Draco snapped. "You answer my question" She snapped back. "Because it does matter, a lot actually, now tell me"He snarled. She looked at him suspiciously before answering. "She's been acting alright you could say, oddly enough, do you have something to do with it?" Hermione asked. "Partly, but that doesn't matter"He said before beginning to walk away. "Malfoy tell me!" She snapped as she walked faster to catch up with him. He ignored her. Not liking the fact that he was ignoring her, she kicked the back of his ankle and walked ahead of him. "What was that for?"He snarled. "I don't like being ignored"Hermione snapped. "Something wrong?"Blaise asked them. The two hadn't realized they were in hearing distance. "Not at all"Draco said. They gave out the ice creams and sat down.

"I got a letter from my Mum this morning"Pansy spoke. "What'd it say?"Astoria asked. "our families are coming here to stay, Tomorrow actually"Pansy said. "All of them?"Hermione asked and Pansy nodded. How are we gonna fit 9 different families in an 8 room motel?"Draco asked. "Well Our parents aren't coming, they left the country"Crabbe said, gesturing to him and Goyal. "Still, 7 families? Not to mention the Zabinis are a 6 membered family, the Greengrass's are a 5 membered family, My family is 4, and Draco's 3. Tracey has 3 members too and Crabbe and Goyal are another family"Theo said. "Well there are extensions to the motel, father did it a few months ago"Astoria remembered. "The maximum amount of rooms are 26"Daphne added. "So we can make it fit"Blaise said. Hermione magically got a piece of paper and began writing. She gained information from the group and wrote down the amount of people who were to come.

Zabinis: 6
Parkinsons: 3
Malfoys: 3
Notts: 4
Greengrasss: 5
Daviss: 3
Crabbe and Goyal: 2
Styles: 4
Edgecombe: 2
Statersion: 3

In total: 35 people

"That's 35 people, and there's 26 rooms"Hermione said. After a bit of talking they made a decision.

(The numbers in bold are the amount of people in a room)

In room A: the Zabini parents (2)

In room B: the Greengrass parents (2)

In room C: the Malfoy parents (2)

In room D: the Styles parents (2)

In room E: the Davis parents (2)

In room F: the Nott parents (2)

In room G: the Statersion parents (2)

In room H: the oldest Zabini siblings (2)

In room I: the youngest Zabini siblings (2)

In room J: the Greengrass siblings (3)

In room K: John and Bret (2)

In room L: the youngest Nott & Styles (2)

In room M: Marietta and her mother (2)

In room N: Crabbe, And Goyal (2)

In room O: Tracey and Pansy (2)

In room P: the Parkinson parents (2)

In room Q: Draco and Theo (2)

"We're supposed to fit 35 people in a small motel, I know the rooms extend but how will we eat at the dining table together?"Tracey questioned. "We'll probably eat out in the front yard or something"Draco shrugged. "Did they mention what time they were coming?" Hermione asked Pansy. "at 1 am" Pansy said. "So we only have a few hours left?"Daphne asked. "Yup, so enjoy your love lives because the day they come, being within 10 cm of each other is ILLEGAL!"Pansy smirked, at them. 'Single life = great life' She thought. "Easy for you to say, you break up with a guy every 2 weeks"Daphne scoffed.

After a bit, they went swimming, only Hermione and Draco staying behind. "You still haven't answered my question" Hermione told him. "Don't expect me to"Draco said, smirking at the fact she was still thinking about it. "You don't have to be a git you know"Hermione huffed. "I'm not, I'm just curious why my words are one your mind"He shrugged. She glared at him and sat up. "You know what Malfoy, you should go for a swim"Hermione snapped. "Why is that?" He asked. "Do you not wanna go to the water?"She asked. "It's too far"He said. She smirked. With a wave of her hand, the water that most of their friends were at, became drifting towards them, IN HUGEEE WAVES. "Zabini what the fuck!"Draco yelled as he jumped up and was about to run away. But he tripped over a rock and in the end got hit by the waves. Their friends became coming back to see what happened. "Next time, consider answering my question" Hermione smirked. "You and your bloody powers"Draco muttered as he glared at her. "Is little Draki mad?" She teased. He took out his wand and muttered "Aguamenti" over her head. "Malfoy!"She gasped as a jet of cold water hit her. "You're not the only one with cool magic"He said, smirking.

Astoria was on another level of jealousy. They were basically flirting! "Did Draco just compliment?"Astoria heard Theo say. She looked up and saw Blaise smiling at the two together. 'How was he ok with This?' She thought bitterly. It didn't matter if both of them were happy, Draco promised her something and she would receive it. She'd been nice to Hermione for 3 weeks, which equals 3 months with Draco. And if that was all, she'd have to deal with it because she wouldn't be kind any longer if this kept going on.