Episode 1:

I walked in and saw Jay, and Sunghoon, the only two I could recognize, they looked happy to see me

I walked in and saw Jay, and Sunghoon, the only two I could recognize, they looked happy to see me. I was wondering how I was supposed to walk across to address the other but then the platform started to move in natural ballet instincts, I almost did a relevee but I remained calm. A lot of the guys greeted me as I was excited and nervous. Until I saw Heeseung of course, I had to check again to see if it was Heeseung, and it was. I was so shocked I didn't even know what to do. I just looked at Heeseung and Jay in shock. I was so confused, he didn't tell me he was attending this. K then walked in and he was gorgeous so cute and just aaaahhhhh. When he went on the platform and got scared of it moving it was so cute I almost cried tears of happiness. This guy name Seon, he was brave to go first, I could never. He did Lullaby, it was okay I guess. I said hello to Jake, Youngbin, and Sunoo. They looked so adorable and they had the least training time, but they were so cute. Jake then asks me, "What do you think K's artist will be doing?" "I think Taemin but I'm worried about the number on the wall, why didn't it go up to 24" I said. Then it got explained that only 12 people can make it into I-land, and I was shocked. Then to calm me down, Jake asked again, "What do you think we're doing" "Hm, Crown by TXT" I guessed. "Let's wait and see!" Jake said. It looked like Taki and Niki knew each other which is cool I guess, I don't even know why I pointed it out. K did "Danger" by Taemin and I smiled at Jake while he smiled back, he was good but I can tell he was nervous I saw Geonu not vote and I got confused, he's one of the best people here well at the moment in talent that I see to say the least. I saw the group with, "All I Wanna Do",  Jungwon's voice was so good and interesting I loved it. I then went up singing and dancing to "Lil' Touch by Oh!GG" and almost everyone voted for me except for Geonu and Ej, why though? I don't care because everyone has their own opinions. Ej whispering to Daniel, "Was she really that good? I mean I expected better." Geonu's interview: "Just like K's performance, I thought her performance could've been better to..."
I've been telling Jake, Sunoo, and Youngbin to go so they aren't eliminated but then there was negative numbers and I just got more and more confused. They finally went doing "Crown" by TXT and I smiled so widely. They all looked so cheerful, especially Sunoo. They all got in and I was so happy. We said by to the people that were going to the ground....man they're going home? Already?!? It was sad and sentimental for me but when we got into I-land, my whole mood changed. It was so cool in here, and there was a lot of food, especially sweets. I was already leaning on Jay's shoulder when there was an announcement made that we had to vote out 5 people which I was shocked again. I voted for Seon, he was too cocky, Ej, he's too opinionated, Geonu, he's again too cocky, Nicholas, I didn't think he stood out in his group, and Youngbin, I felt the same way for Nicholas as I do for him. The results were in, and the 5 I-landers that are going to the Ground are....