Eleven

Layla heard that it was Bella's birthday and she had a bad feeling that something will happen. Hope looked at her big sister worried. "Layla?" Hope questioned causing her to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"The idea of throwing this party is a bad idea. I think something is going to happen and it won't be pretty." Layla tells her as Emmett walked over. "Do we have to be here for this?"

"Alice wants everyone here. Including you, Hope." Emmett tells them. "I'm sure Rosalie and Stefan feel the same way as us, but Alice is a force to be reckon with."

"That's Alice for you." Hope said.

After being with them for two months, Hope was quickly welcomed to the family even though no one knows she is actually Layla's sister and Edward's true mate, but Alice. Everything is about to change for the Cullens and the Mikaelson sisters.
~~~
Emmett held Layla close to him as they watched Bella open presents. Hope felt eyes on her and saw Edward looking at her with curiosity. Alice smiled knowing Edward won't admit it, but the pull is getting stronger.

"Ow," Layla heard and looked at Bella. "Paper cut."

Layla froze as she turned to Jasper and got in front of him. "Alice." She said as Alice stood in front of him till the room started to smell of more blood. Layla turned and saw Bella was bleeding more. "Shit."

Hope started chanting as did Layla. Emmett smiled at his mate as they managed to get Jasper out. Layla looked at everyone. "I told you that this would end badly and I guess I'm just a lost cause like Emmett, Rosalie, Stefan, and Jasper."

"Your not a lost cause..."

"Why didn't you listen to me, mom?" She asked. "I know you care for Bella, but she has caused a lot of problems for this family than what you see."

Esme hugged her daughter. "We should have listened to you, Layla." Carlisle said as he kissed her head. "You or any of the others aren't a lost cause. We are going to prove that."

"Thanks, daddy."
~~~
Layla woke up to hearing talking. Hope walked in and smiled. "Their discussing about leaving, but Emmett said you and him will stay here."

"What about you?"

"I'm staying too." She said. "I want to know more about my sister."

"Sister?" Layla said.

"You were kidnapped by a blonde cold one. His mate was a red head..."

"James and Victoria kidnapped me. Why?"

"They actually helped someone out."

Layla started crying and hugged Hope. "I thought I was abandoned." She said, "all this time they were looking for me?"

"Yes and they don't mind you still calling Carlisle and Esme as your mom and dad as they protected you and raised you."

Emmett stood at the door with everyone else making the sisters look at them. Layla ran to Emmett and kissed him. Hope turned with a smile. "Emmett, you are a wonderful mate to my sister. Thank you."

Emmett smiled and kissed Layla. "Wait." Edward spoke up first. "Who are the actual parents?"

"Klaus and Katie Mikaelson are our parents."

Carlisle's eyes went big as his daughter was a dear friend's daughter this whole time. Esme smiled as her daughter will finally know her other family since they are still and will forever be her parents. Layla hugged both of her parents knowing this meant a lot to them and her since they never stopped searching. "We're going on another honeymoon, but we will come back soon."

"Okay." Layla said as she hugged Emmett. "I have my mate and little sister." She replies as she looked at Hope. Everything is perfect.