1 - 001.

chapter one | PRISONER OF
                AZKABAN

chapter one | PRISONER OF                AZKABAN

"WHY ARE WE HERE MUM" i groan. fred puts his arm around me. "for our safety and to get your books" me, fred and george look at each other.

"does this have something to do with the whole sirius bl-" my mom throws a cup at fred but ends up hitting me on the forehead. "HEY! i didnt do anything" i rub my forehead, pouting.

ron and his friend hermione walk in the room. "rubi!" hermione goes running to me. she jumps on me and we fall.

i laugh out loud. "hey mionie!" hermione and i are not really close but i care deeply for her because of how kind and generous she was. Also she looks out for my idiot little brother for me.

"wow look at you, your taller than i last saw you" i rub her head while i take a seat at the edge of the table. she grins at me.

"hey bb, were gonna go finish up setting up our room, wanna come?" fred says to me. "duh, i have to go, knowing you two, you'll probably hide all of my stuff" i stand back up.

"see you around little one" i wave at hermione, following freddie and georgie. "you know, i heard that sirius was friends with our mother and father" george says opening the door to our room.

"i highly doubt mum and dad would be friends with a psychopath, besides our mother and father are way older" i roll my eyes. george pushes my shoulder. "we could find out" fred smirks at us tapping his fingers.

george and i look at each other and we shrug. "later though freddie, we need to set up our room first" his mouth shapes an 'o'.

i quickly set up our pranking materials in a basket. i set them up in colors, me being the only organized one. once i finish i set up velty's bed, so she could lay down.

"come on velty" i pat my leg. my black, blue eyed cat comes out of her cage. she purrs and walk over to me. she stretches and she jumps on me. i start softly petting her.

"bloody cat" fred and george glare at velty. she opens her eyes and hisses at them. they flinch and turn back to their beds. i giggle at their reaction.

i put her in her bed, which is by mine. "let's go back down stairs, i wanna eat something" george tells me. i nod and i gesture them to follow me to the door.

i walk out the door last. i hear one of the twins yelling at ron. i walk down the steps. "i havent showed anyone" ron murmurs.

"NO NOT A SOUL" i giggle. "you did it again didnt you ron" i raise my brows at him. his face flushes. i look down and i see his rat in his hands. i scrunch my nose in disgust.