ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Psst, bunny." Hot breath floods my ear as I open my eyes. Yeah this is definitely the face I want to wake up too. William stands over me, a little too close for my liking.

"What in the ever loving hell do you want? I told you I didn't want to see you here tonight. Don't make me blow the rape whistle."

"Well it wouldn't be fun if I actually listened." He shows his usual toothy grin in the dark room, only illuminated by the moon.

"Why doesn't my dog just bite you." I shake my head as Jazz, asleep, wags his tail at the sound of dog. Williams large body moves away from my small fragile one as he looks around.

"Did you buy more tea?"

So that's where my tea went. "Okay number one, stop drinking my tea you weirdo and number two, you're not staying here." I get my lazy butt up, saying he's already woken me up I might as well get up and do something.

"Uh, no I'm pretty sure I'm staying for right now."

"No, " I step up to him with the most Seriousness in my voice "you are getting out of my house."

He pushes me back, pinning me to my bed. "What did I say? Huh princess? I said I'm staying."

"Oh like you scare me." I chuckle.

"You haven't known me for that long. You don't know how scary I can get."

"Oh suurrrreee." I roll my eyes and he seems a little shocked at my sarcasm since last time he pinned me against something, I gave in instantly.

Without warning, he moves closer to my neck and lightly nibbles at it.

"William. I'm warning you." I keep a straight face while trying to not give in.

He waits for a moment before full on licking my neck.

"That's it." Headbutting him, he stumbles back before I grab the bat beside my bed and wack him, knocking him out almost immediately. Well this took a drastic turn of events.

I grab his wrists and drag him throughout my house to the front door. I need to really start locking my window. Looking around, I drag him into the nearest bush and walk back, not feeling one bit of guilt.

The windows locked and the door shut and locked tight, my body gets back into bed, forgetting about all about what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up screaming. Of course the night William comes is the night I have horrible nightmares of myself getting oofed by him. As much as I hate the thought of it, it reminds me of last night. Oh yeah, he's out in the bush.

Opening the door, I find nothing but a note. Where in the hell did he get a notepad from? My question is answered with the slip. You forgot the kitchen door. W. A.

Ah, I see. I get dressed and decide to work on my day off, I can take my days off whenever we get more workers.

Alyssa drops by my house about fifteen minutes after reading the note Will left for me.

"Want a ride?" Her smile widens when she sees me in my uniform. For some reason, she gets to wear cute black jeans and I have to wear this dumbass miniskirt? I guess I'll have to talk to Henry about it. This could be my first opportunity to get William in trouble. Maybe Henry won't care but it seems to have been getting shorter after putting it in the wash last night when I got home.

Alyssa's Nissan Skyline loud as we drive to the pizzeria. Henry is caught walking in and I run to catch up with him. "Henry! I need to talk to you!"